• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT Full RM 100 stack (1 head, 2 cabs)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voodoomyk

Reaction score
Have a like new RM stack. One RM100M (Metal grille) head, and two matching R412NXT straight cabs. Neodymium Celestions, voiced to compliment the MTS gear.

I would like $1500 for the whole set up. Not bad seeing as how the cabs are $900 a piece.

I have an account through fed ex and can ship for much less than the average bear. So don't be afraid of shipping. I think the price was around 65 per cab to ship to the middle of the cont. US when I looked it up.

Will trade for Splawn gear only. As I am now a Splawn artist :) Will do partial trades,with cash on my end, with cash on your end, etc and will part the rig out for $500 per piece.

Lemme know :)

Can I have the one with the Salvation Mamba, XTC, & Blackface in it :lol: ?

Seriously though - what are you going to do with the modules in your signature? Or are you going to end up keeping one of your RM100's?

Mattfig said:
GREAT PRICE! Holy *****! Sorry to yell...But ****!

Anyway, is Splawn setting you up with gear too? If so, whatcha got going on?
He's going with a Nitro on one side and a Quickrod on the other. There's someone on my local Craigslist,(Nashville), that has a mint Pro Mod with cab for $2290.00. Wish I could afford that one.
I did sore one of Mykes NXT cabs though.