• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT RM100 Head with 3 modules including Voodoo Sear Mod

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rbailey1010

Reaction score
I've got a 4 months old RM100 that has only been in a bedroom. It has never seen the light of day.....Comes with footswitch. Hell I'll even throw in my Radio Shack Voltmeter for DIY biasing!!!

It comes with three modules

Blackface - Stock except two Penta 12AT7 tubes for pristine cleans

Ultra XL - Stock with JJ's

Voodoo Amps Sear Modded Ultra XL w/ Ruby 12ax7c5 Select HG+ in V1 and Tung Sol Reissue in V2. Two internal trim pots to adjust gain even more to your liking. Blue LED

Fairly new JJ 6L6s and 2 JJ 12AX7 and 1 Ruby 12AX7C5 on the head itself.

I am really wanting to trade this for a Randall V2 in pristine condition plus cash on your end. I will sell this $1100 Shipped using PAYPAL OBO. If you've got a question just ask. If you've got a trade you think I might like, go for it. If you have a counter offer - fire away.......I AM REALLY WANTING A RANDALL V2 so keep that in mind

Thanks guys,

Ryan

All reasonable offers will be seriously considered.......Found a V2 Archetype so I need funds to purchase that......

Latest posts