• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Lynch Box 100 head, XTC, Friedman BE, Gigmod Mr Scary

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tylerfreak

Reaction score
Can sell altogether or separately. Would prefer local pickup (So Cal; San Diego/Orange County/LA), and would drive up to 50 miles to meet up with you.

Lynch Box 100 watt head (4 el34l's) + 3 button midi footswitch $650

XTC module stock $125

Friedman "Black Eye" modded Mr. Scary $225

Gigmod clarity/depth Mr. Scary $225

Altogether at $1225 thats a great deal, you buy it all together and Ill do $1100 cash and carry or paypal gifted, if you chose to pay paypal regular, you can do that but please add 3% for fees.

call Allen at 858-349-44 6 5 or drop me a pm if interested.

Thanks!

I have tons of great trasactions on TGP, and have bought and sold lots of equipment on forums before FYI. Thanks for your interest...couple more days here before the bay.

The whole package is on Ebay...I would prefer to make a deal here before auction ends. PM for interest.

Lots of watchers on Ebay so far; still hoping to make a deal here so I can pull the auction and save fees. This package is a great deal!

Gilbert Godfried was making fun of Japanese people...how does that relate to me?

Anyways, no price drop...$1100 is FAIR; last day to get on the auction if you want the whole package.