• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: RM100M w/JTM, Grail, UltraXL modules - $800!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, I'm selling my RM100M. :cry:
Served me well, but for my purposes, I think I'm gonna try something a bit different...

There are no mods to the amp, and it's in great condition. As the title states, it comes with JTM, Grail and UltraXL modules. I'd only be willing to sell them separately if I could find buyers for ALL the items.

However, I did modify the footswitch to use a CAT5 connection to the midi cable for reliability. I had trouble with the connection failing on the footswitch, so I just did a little soldering and haven't had a problem since.

Asking $800 before shipping.

Right now I have it on eBay, so buy there first. It's only on a three-day auction... If I haven't sold it after the auction ends, just send me an e-mail.
Listing on eBay.

The amp is in Hyattsville, MD, if you're local by chance.

IMG_2525.jpg

IMG_2526.jpg

IMG_2528.jpg

IMG_2529.jpg

IMG_2530.jpg

IMG_2531.jpg

why oh why does this always happen after i buy anything :(

just spent over a grand gettin a rm100 and modules in pieces.....someones about to get a deal!

great price. good luck and free bump.

Latest posts