• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gone

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattfig

Reaction score
Well, I wasn't gonna do this but since the other seller is looking cash, I just want to trade...Yep, fully revamped and beautiful Mark + Series Module....Has a push/pull tight switch on the gain knob, a bright switch, and the 6WayRay Mod + a tight switch was just reconfigured...Tons of tones...All Mark, like new...Sounds fabulous, just not my thing...

Here's the kicker, this module is not cheap and has been revamped over the past couple weeks in Pete's shop to add the 6way mod...Anyway, I'm seeking trades in 475 range...
She's cosmetically perfect and 100% functional...

As for the trades, looking for Salvation modules such as Kraken, Chupa, Benzin, Angel B, Terrier, and whatever you wanna talk about...Make me a realistic offer... 8)

Thanks!

walshinator666 said:
I'll trade my chubracabra

Oh no...I knew this would happen....Me want Chupacabra....Me NEED Chupacabra...ME MUST HAVE CHUPACABRA....

Wow, sorry, dizzy spell...

OK, I'll put it to those who read the thread...My thought is to ask for an additional donor module or 100 bucks...But I don't know if that's fair or not...If you read this, please post your honest thoughts...If you think I should just eat my losses and do a straight trade, I guess I'd consider that....Quite reluctantly though....:)

walshinator666, you got me on the hook...If you wanna PM me your final offer, I would respect that too...

Honestly, it should be at least $50 on top of the Chupa considering how much you have into the Mark and the quality of work involved.