• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Good Guys list??

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve and Pete are also great guys to deal with. I just got back from my trip and here's steve's check for the sl+. Pete was lighting fast to pay 2!
Thanks again guys!

I swear I added this already... JayDA just sold me a VX module and it went smooth. He should be on this list.

I swear I added this already... JayDA just sold me a VX module and it went smooth. He should be on this list.

Telefied should be on the list as well, fast payment...good guy to deal with.

Here's who I've done business with - all great to deal with, highly recommended!

Scooter (Seller)
goldwing68nv (Buyer)
model1 (Buyer)

Thought I'd add EWSEthan a.k.a.(Matt) to this list of good guys.Great guy to deal with anytime,two thumbs up !!!!!!!!!!

jmgman70 said:
Thought I'd add EWSEthan a.k.a.(Matt) to this list of good guys.Great guy to deal with anytime,two thumbs up !!!!!!!!!!

Thanks bro, right back at ya!

Chalk another great transaction up for 3 Mile Stone. Picked up my Mod50 from that guy a few months back.

-Dave

Great transaction with jacksonshredder (although it was done on eBay), sold him a Recto module and he paid promptly and had great communication.

Dave, were you thinking of someone else? I still have my MOD 50, never sold it to anyone. Just for clarification.

Hey ... I'm still a good guy though. :lol:

3 Mile Stone said:
Dave, were you thinking of someone else? I still have my MOD 50, never sold it to anyone. Just for clarification.

You just THINK thats a MOD 50! Little did you know that a few months ago Dave swapped it with a Crate with a custom paint job!

Two thumbs up this time for Disciple for the smooth and easy going attitude.

Thanks man !

Claude

Thanks to jmgman70 also for sending me a mint Randall logo.

You rock !

Claude

3 Mile Stone said:

Haha...you're totally right. It was guitarguy510. I don't know why I though it was you?!?! My bad!

Thanks to Seeker (Howard) for being patient with my PayPal madness!

Appreciate it.

Robert

Big thumbs up to "tenfoottall". The way he packaged the RM100 to send to me was fantastic. Everything padded inside with foam and padding. Tubes packed separately and bubble-wrapped. All in an old Mesa Single Recto carboard box that was then bubble-wrapped to hell.
In his words "i package gear, how I would like to receive it". Great work
Cheers

Another kudo to JKD - he sent me an RM20 combo packed **** near bulletproof... thing was basically crated in cardboard, I should have taken pictures. Can't wait to try it tonight at rehearsal!

Pete

ok,but seriously...here's my list,both buyers & sellers(from what i can remember):

Scooter
evhwolfie
jimosity
Disciple
metal archer
light-to-heat
JKD
Axeraven
metalmm785
Zack
roodyrocker
vindaloo
RD/RICH
okstrat
rmilbeck
Juggernaut
Lonerock
Mesa Triple
rockman
Mailman1971
Guiness for Strength
maximus1
tlingen
insightibanez
mattmcmetal
bhuard75
gweb
tung
c2ply
crankyrayhanky

*guys,if i've missed any of you...please let me know! i'll add you to the list! 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts