• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Good Guys list??

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to add to the list:
Burningbuddahs
JKD
okstrat
goldwing68nv

I know i'm missing a couple of y'all so please remind me and i will add you to the list. Thanks!

Add srommes to the righteous dudes list.
I did biz with Shawn on EvilBAY.
Good communication. Cool dude.

Russ

Thanks Russ (rmilbeck), it was a pleasure doing business with you as well. Couldn't have asked for a better transaction.

Add Joey (donbarzini) to this list, just bought a eggy deluxe module from him and it was a flawless transaction.

This one is for marshallartist who sold me a Deluxe mod.

Smooth transaction.

Thanks !!

Claude

Just sold my e-rect to EWSEthan (Matt), smooth transaction and quick payment...

Sold my Pete moded Recto to Stifler from Germany.

Great communication and quick payment.

A quick nod to JayDA for a smooth deal and a great packing job! Top notch dude.

-Matt

Just a heads up for "Espquade"very professional transaction,great module ,Thanks!

Thumbs up to Jacksonshredder (Sid). My modules 1086, Brown and XTC packed well and sent to Australia from USA. Nice work Sid! Cheers

I bought off of Marshallartist and it was a pleasure to deal with. I sold to lsmoore98 and strato62 and both paid reallly quick so I did not have any problems with payments.

+1 on Pete, great mods and even better guy to deal with!

Robert

Sold a XTC Mod to Chasing Shadows, quick payment, excellent transaction. Also bought a RM20 and Mods from Adamjay, another excellent transaction.

mackid

Just received the Plexi module bought from Collecter in good condition, well packed and all, quick delivery too considering it had to cross borders from USA to Canada.

Thanks alot :D

Claude

This one goes to Espquade.

Thanks for the very well packed and super condition 1086 !

I love that mod !!!

Thanks, :D

Claude

I just received a Blackface and a Treadplate from chasing shadows

Safely packed and shipped to Norway! Thank you, very smooth! 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts