• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Good Guys List!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hamner1 said:
I had a smooth trade go down with cold Machine. I would certainly deal with him again in the future.

Silver face SL+ looks & sounds great.
Ditto...great Clean module that looks and works like new. Very happy on my end.

Stellar deal with The Truth. Great communication and fast shipping. No reservations about dealing with him again.

Good deal with Mattfig.
He kept it on hold while I put the funds together. Super fast shipment (especially right before Christmas). Grail was packed to withstand a drop from 40,000 feet. He even included a CD, FIG - The Medicine Isn't Helping, give it a spin it's pretty good (cheap plug :lol: ).

Add to my list of good guy's, the following:
mfred
ryne
mctallica1
c2ply
eedude
mfshockey
The Truth
Hamner1
axeman05

Thanks to all of you for very smooth transactions.

Good trade with Rod.
With an ice storm/blizzard hitting town, maybe I can spend some time with the Tweed now.

Great transaction with Caine. Easy & fast. Thanks! Adding him to the list.

Great deals with:
Caine
PhiloBeddoe
SacredGroove
cold Machine
Rising Farce
wengnutt
crankyrayhanky
Pete - Gigmods
Antonin - Salvation
MYDEMISE
insightibanez
DC Widowmaker
rockman
srrdude
dboy5150 & SacredGroove
tlingen
RD/Steve
guitarcollection

Had a great transaction with cold Machine this week, he shipped the Gigmods 1087 to me super quick!

Highly recommend to anyone!

I just picked up a Friedman BE from JMelton. The price was more than fair, and he shipped it out ultra fast. Thanks again for a great transaction.

Jay

eedude = good guy.
Quick shipping, everything in working order, and cut me a good deal on the forum instead of that evil place. :D Thanks!

drewiv said:
eedude = good guy.
Quick shipping, everything in working order, and cut me a good deal on the forum instead of that evil place. :D Thanks!

+1 on eedude...He totally hooked me up with his expertise and knowledge...He resurrected my Erecto and now it is magnificent....He is awesome...Nice, down to earth, knowledgeable and most of all, helpful...Great guy!

Great Transaction with Rising Farce! Great communication and module is exactly as described.

Bought a Salvation Stoner AD from Rising Farce (Jay).

Module was shipped quickly (4 days) from the U.S. to Canada and arrived as described.

Great transaction - thanks, Jay!!!

Latest posts