• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Good Guys List!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made a trade with
alowerdeep
Great guy. No complaints at all.
Really great people on this forum
with the exception of a few.
MTS is King!!

rlord1974 said:
Bought a Salvation Stoner AD from Rising Farce (Jay).

Module was shipped quickly (4 days) from the U.S. to Canada and arrived as described.

Great transaction - thanks, Jay!!!

Thanks for the kind words, Rob. You were a pleasure to deal with.

Jay

Sold a Mr.Scary module to "tylerfreak" he paid right away and was super easy to deal with!!

Enjoy the mod it sounds killer!!

Thanks, Eric!

And I just had a positive transaction with k9blek! Item was shipped quickly and as described.

Just picked up a Brahma from fellow forum member 'Lucius'.

Item was as described and shipped/arrived quickly.

Thanks! :D

Just sold ^^^^rlord1974^^^ a brahma to him. Communcation was excellent, and payment was prompt. Cheers, Lucius.

Had a great trade with Mattfig!!!
Quite a guy and musician!!
Another great trade with Alowerdeep last
week as well! Great guy!!
Let the good times roll!!

BigBrewtus said:
Had a great trade with Mattfig!!!
Quite a guy and musician!!
Another great trade with Alowerdeep last
week as well! Great guy!!
Let the good times roll!!

Thanks Brewtus! This was the funniest transaction I've had, ever...I never opened a package before and laughed...Usually it's tears of joy... :D

Big thanks to EEdude for his help on my SL+ module. I'm glad to have it back in working order. It's great to have guys like this around and I salute them!

Had a great deal with Decerto on his Orange Tiny Terror amp. He shipped it to me (at his cost) to make sure it got to me before the weekend. Very smooth transaction and very good guy to do business with. Communication was lighting fast, to boot. Thanks, dude!

I just did a deal with Mike P.

Bought a Friedman HBE from him.

Great communication, fast shipping, well packaged, item as described!

Great transaction.

Thanks, Mike!

Perfect deal with Bigkahuna.

Over the top communication, shipping and packaging

Thanks man! ;)

I had a good deal go down with alowerdeep.
Now I just need to put this thing together & pop a Screamin Demon in it.

Had a great transaction with feefop. He got the module in the mail as soon as I sent payment, and it was pristine.

Recently purchased an Egnater M4 from 'JKD' (i.e., Steve).

Item was as described, was packed well and arrived quickly.

Great guy to do business with! :wink:

Thanks, Steve. :D

Recently picked up a customized XTC Red/Blue from Sacred Groove (i.e., Scott). See here: http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=12405

Workmanship is top notch and the tones are outstanding. It was shipped and packed well, and Scott's communication is superb.

Guys, if you don't have a Sacred Groove mod yet, you are missing out.

Thanks, Scott!

Latest posts