• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Good Guys List!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought from:

BigBrewtus (Modded Super V)
Rising Farce (Hilly XTC)

Fast shipping, good communication, great guys!

wesarvin said:
Bought from:

BigBrewtus (Modded Super V)
Rising Farce (Hilly XTC)

Fast shipping, good communication, great guys!
I have to say you was a great guy to deal with too. Ive said it once and
I will say it again, Lots of good people on this forum with the exception
of a couple. A big round for the GRAILTONE!

Had a great deal with Jaded Faith (Rob) & RockStarNick. It was on the same module/mod so props to both.

Communication with both was spectacular and timely, even though it was closing in on 7/4 weekend by the time my SL+ got to Rob for the mod.

Shipping was fast and packed well.

The SL-OD100 (Mr. SLO :)) sounds awesome. And the plate is awesome as well. Thank you to Rob & Nick for a great sounding and looking mod. :twisted:

Just got a module from rebornself27. Great guy to deal with, no probs at all. Mystery modded Mr Scary sounds awesome! Very neat and tidy work. Sad to hear Rich (rebornself27) is selling his mts. Glad to relieve him of this mod though.

Sold my Salvation Custom 3 to Iekobrid, great to deal with and super fast payment! Hope you enjoy the module bud!

I've had premium nice dealings with Rising Farce, Disciple and drewiv so far this month. The latter didn't involve an actual transaction, ultimately, but all three were very communicative and helpful. Would def. do more business with any of them.

Great transaction this week with LunatiBSW, hope you enjoy The Pitt buddy :)

Also had a smooth transaction with mboogman who paid lightning fast for my Slodano - hope you enjoy it bud!

Highly recommend both these guys!

Another great transaction with both JKMV12 (trade) and Roszatycki (sale) - great transactions as usual and great communication.

Also sold a module to muudrock, who paid right away after inquiring on module.

All three highly recommended - thanks guys you all rock!

Another great deal with Drewiv, just got my Chupacabra in a few minutes ago with some of the best packaging ever not to mention super fast shipping.

Thanks again Drew!

Just got done with two transactions.

Disciple

cold Machine

They are both great guys to deal with. They both get a big thumbs up in my book.

mboogman said:
Just got done with two transactions.

Disciple

cold Machine

They are both great guys to deal with. They both get a big thumbs up in my book.
Likewise from this side of the transaction.

great purchase from alowerdeep. Good bloke to deal with. I love my new gigmods recto! Thanks man.

Latest posts