• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Good Guys List!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought a GigMods Slodano from 'jpadilla128' (aka Jay). Smooth transaction and a quality guy.

Thanks, Jay!

Rob

I bought a RM22 from 'mfred' (aka Mike). It came packed better than anything I've ever seen, and it was shipped fast and as described. Great communication and great guy.

Thanks, Mike!

Rob

BigBrewtus sold me his Voxless module, arrived promptly and in good condition....thanks man!

Excellent transaction with alowerdeep. Good communication, fast shipping.
Thanks!

Great deals with:
alowerdeep
studio289 (Russ)
Caine
PhiloBeddoe
SacredGroove
cold Machine
Rising Farce
wengnutt
crankyrayhanky
Pete - Gigmods
Antonin - Salvation
MYDEMISE
insightibanez
DC Widowmaker
rockman
srrdude
dboy5150 & SacredGroove
tlingen
RD/Steve
guitarcollection

I just had a seamless deal with alboz28. He sold me an Ultra Lead at a great price and sent it straight to JF to cut down on shipping time/cost. Thanks!

Just sold my GigMods Slodano to Jay ('Rising Farce'). As always, he's a great guy to deal wtih!

Enjoy the TONE, Jay!

Rob

rlord1974 said:
Just sold my GigMods Slodano to Jay ('Rising Farce'). As always, he's a great guy to deal wtih!

Enjoy the TONE, Jay!

Rob

Rob's packing job and turnaround time on this were spectacular. A highly recommended trader.

Thanks again,

Jay

Had a great experience dealing with Rob (Jaded Faith). Talked to him on the phone, very nice guy and a lot more experience with amps than I was aware of. Very fast turn around and quality work.

Thanks Rob!

Great deals with:
Jaded Faith
alowerdeep
studio289 (Russ)
Caine
PhiloBeddoe
SacredGroove
cold Machine
Rising Farce
wengnutt
crankyrayhanky
Pete - Gigmods
Antonin - Salvation
MYDEMISE
insightibanez
DC Widowmaker
rockman
srrdude
dboy5150 & SacredGroove
tlingen
RD/Steve
guitarcollection

Ampoholic said:
Had a great experience dealing with Rob (Jaded Faith). Talked to him on the phone, very nice guy and a lot more experience with amps than I was aware of. Very fast turn around and quality work.

Rob knows tube amps inside and out, and Has always responded with the quickness

+1 for Rob