• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Good Guys List!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoopysnorp said:
Just did a deal with Jacksauce, who paid immediately and seems like a real stand-up guy.

He bought a module from me and was quick paying and fast on the thanks for the prompt shipment and quality packing.

Recent transactions that went well.
Sold some things to:SickPunk, Spencer4hire, Jsgregg, Mattfig and BigBrewtus
Traded with: Mikal69
and I bought a module from Mike P.

Thanks to everyone!

Smooth and easy transaction with Big Daddy...

Also, great deal with mctallica1...fastest ship ever from the east coast!

Thanks!

Just had two good deals happen. One with cold machine (bought a kh1). Fast shipped and good packaging.

The second with jayDA (bought 3 modules). Prompt payment and all around good guy. Thanks guys!!

sschultz242 said:
The second with jayDA (bought 3 modules). Prompt payment and all around good guy. Thanks guys!!

Good deal with sschultz242 as stated above, I bought 3 modules, shipped promptly.

Also good deals with mfshockey (bought a Mamba) and Kapo_Polenton (Sold XTC).

Anomaly said:
Trade with Mikal69, Deals with wesarvin, drewiv & MYDEMISE!

Oops :oops:

I had a good deal with 'Anomaly' as well. Sorry about that, I had forgotten that deal.

drewiv said:
Anomaly said:
Trade with Mikal69, Deals with wesarvin, drewiv & MYDEMISE!

Oops :oops:

I had a good deal with 'Anomaly' as well. Sorry about that, I had forgotten that deal.

Thanks, it's my first time posting in this thread. I never thought about
'til it was requested :lol:

Rising Farce said:
I just received my Stonerverb from HughJasol. The packaging was exceptional, and the shipping super fast. Thanks again.
Thanks Jay . . . you were very easy to deal with and it was a smooth transaction all-around! 8)

I just received a 1087 from I Am Legion. Everything went really smooth and answer fast to any questions. Thanks again!

Sold a Salvation to 'espquade' and 'Rising Farce' (one of my favorite screen names BTW). Paid immediately. Both good guys. I think we knew that already though.

Latest posts