• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Good Guys List!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These guys have all been incredibly great to deal with and would again anytime!

shred-o-holic, Mattfig, mordified_freak, drewiv, kylendm, eyeball987, Kapo_Polenton, Cold Machine, mctallica1, davetheslave, JayDA, jayd41

Jacksauce said:
These guys have all been incredibly great to deal with and would again anytime!

shred-o-holic, Mattfig, mordified_freak, drewiv, kylendm, eyeball987, Kapo_Polenton, Cold Machine, mctallica1, davetheslave, JayDA, jayd41

Right back at ya, Saucy!

Good deal with ctgblue
Quick shipment, module was packed securely and arrived just as described. Thanks!

Recent transactions (my apologies if I have forgotten you):
rhequiem, feefop, jayd41, espquade

All paid quickly. A couple guys I had to delay shippng for a day, but all are out (some have even arrived). Thanks, guys!

It goes without saying that I had a positive experience with Drew. he sold me my Dr Feelgood module back, and packaged it incredibly well and communicated with me throughout the entire process. No finer person to deal with here, IMO!

rhequiem said:
It goes without saying that I had a positive experience with Drew. he sold me my Dr Feelgood module back, and packaged it incredibly well and communicated with me throughout the entire process. No finer person to deal with here, IMO!

Thank you very kindly. Since it had to find a new home, I'm glad it found its way back to you. USPS gave us a little tracking scare, but everything, thankfully, worked out in the end.

Bought my 3rd Module (2nd Salvo mod) from Drew! Super kewl guy, smooth transaction.. Thanks Drew!

Anomaly said:
Bought my 3rd Module (2nd Salvo mod) from Drew! Super kewl guy, smooth transaction.. Thanks Drew!

And the same goes for you. Always a good experience dealing with you. I hope you like the module.

Another great transaction with JayDA. He even upped the shipping to get it to me a little faster. Loving the Mamba! Thanks man :)

Also sold one to mctallica1 and leftofdial. Both class acts and fast payments! Thanks and enjoy guys!

Had some great recent transactions with a few members here:

Iekobrid (MK22)
Grbassist (Grail faceplate)
Rblyn (Salvado DLX)

All great to deal with, fast payment and great communication - highly recommend all these guys.

Latest posts