• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Good Guys List!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few deals this past week or so- Thanks to Imagimotion, c2ply and ibenhad for super smooth transactions!! Great guys to deal with for sure!

Just grabbed a Gigmods Mark from Ameer, great deal, communication and shipping, and module was in immaculate shape! Thanks man!

Just got a mod from drewiv and it looks like crap! Oh wait, it's a Bully, it's supposed to look like that! Great transaction with drewiv! Mod works great and SUPER FAST shipping! Thanks man!

Great deals with:
drewiv mfshockey drewiv davis3 Jaded Faith alowerdeep studio289 (Russ) Caine PhiloBeddoe SacredGroove cold Machine Rising Farce wengnutt crankyrayhanky Pete - Gigmods Antonin - Salvation MYDEMISE insightibanez DC Widowmaker rockman srrdude dboy5150 & SacredGroove tlingen RD/Steve guitarcollection

Just bought two JF mods from SALVAGED, super fast shipping....great packaging....I couldn't ask for more.

I just bought a Salvation Mamba module from c2ply/Dave, and it went very smoothly. Great communication, fast shipping, tracking number provided, packed well, and the module was in great shape. More importantly, it still sounds fantastic.

Thanks, Dave!

Jaymzrock said:
Anomaly- smooth sailing, great packaging and prompt. Awesome first trade.

Jaymzrock on the Good Guys List most definitely!

Thanks for the smooth transaction! Amps sounds fantastic!

1 up for rhequiem - grabbed a minty RM-4 off him the other day - perfect transaction, great communication, solid cat for sure. Much appreciated my friend!

Latest posts