• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Good Guys List!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had a few transactions lately with Steve (Jacksauce), and must say he is an all-around most excellent fellow to deal with! Thanks a bunch, Steve!

Another great deal with rhequiem, Gigmods Mr. Scary sounds killer. Might be the Gold Lion he included! :shock: What a great guy! Thanks Corey!

Jacksauce said:
Mattfig! Again... The Fig is one awesome standup dude. 8)

Late to the game here...But wanted to say that the sentiment is mutual...I look forward to more deals in the future!

Also wanted to say sorry to anyone who posts here regularly...I should as well...Truth is, I've only had a couple deals go awry here and have done a million as many of you personally know...It's all good but it's even better when both sides leave feedback...I will do so from now on...

On a side noteI think we need a bitching forum...Seriously...Just bitching...Maybe my wife would post here and leave me alone! :D

Mattfig said:
Jacksauce said:
Mattfig! Again... The Fig is one awesome standup dude. 8)

Late to the game here...But wanted to say that the sentiment is mutual...I look forward to more deals in the future!

Also wanted to say sorry to anyone who posts here regularly...I should as well...Truth is, I've only had a couple deals go awry here and have done a million as many of you personally know...It's all good but it's even better when both sides leave feedback...I will do so from now on...

On a side noteI think we need a bitching forum...Seriously...Just bitching...Maybe my wife would post here and leave me alone! :D

... and two good dudes speak. Never hesitate to deal with either. I've probably had a dozen deals with these guys.

Another great transaction with Wesarvin, great communication and fast shipping!

Thanks again buddy!

Also had a great transaction this week with MorgMetal666 - thanks again buddy...so happy to get one of these back into my collection :)

Great deal with rblyn. Dude was easy to work with and thorough. Speedy, great packaging, hell...he even forwarded the module before the money hit. Thanks for a smooth ride on a bucket-list module!

Disciple said:
Also had a great transaction this week with MorgMetal666 - thanks again buddy...so happy to get one of these back into my collection :)

Right back at ya! Also did an awesome deal in person yesterday with user name Oregon to sell my RM4.

stormrider66 said:
Smooth transaction with LunatiBSW
Fast international shipping, very well packaged, nice communication.

All was perfect with this cool guy :wink: :wink:

Thanks! Standup guy here. Very smooth deal. Thanks again!

Have to say thanks to MorgMetal666 - not only for the opportunity to pick up some gear as he was driving from WA to CA, but for making sure all the parts (tube caps, rail handles) found their way to me as well!

Great deal with Requiem....super fast shipping, arrived in 2 days. Thanks again!

Another great deal with espquade...thanks!

Rising Farce - Great price and fast shipping! Friedman modded Recto, sounds great with some tung sol's in there.

Espquade - Steal of a price on the Camerock! Wow, this module is incredible.

Riculus said:
zepplin490 is a good dude. Great informed transaction...cheers bro!!

Ironically enough I ended up getting two mods that he had just received from JF. An RR custom, Mark X along with a super clean for me and all is good. Can't wait to get them. Cheers mate!!

good deals on a couple of mods from johnodge - quick shipping and well packed from Canada to Oregon. And nice that he seemed interested in knowing that I was happy with the mods (which I totally am :)