Just wanted to introduce myself

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

konstantine RK

Reaction score
Im getting a Randall ms100 shipped to my house tomorrow, got the treadplate, mr scary and the black face mods.

I play in coverbands and need the different tones for different songs and the 2 fx loops are a definate luxury.

I run the Eventide stompboxes Timefactor and Modfactor...I put them in the series loop of my Roadking 1, I will be getting a pitch factor soon, In the front of the amp I have a Budda wah, TU-2 tuner, and a BBE boosta grande.

Any suggestions on how to loop my eventides?

Anyhow I am kon and I look forward to asking you all a ton of questions!

KOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, had to reference that :lol:

Welcome to the forums, man! And interesting, yet great selection of modules :)

Welcome!

I see your pics and you have a pair of Mesas..it'll be interesting to see how the Treadplaate compares for you. My feeling is it may come up short, but with a PeteMod it should equal or exceed- though do you have mods on your mesa? I see a greenlight?

Anyway, have a blast, new gear day is always awesome

Welcome Kon! Nice choice of modules, I must say.

I hear that time based effects etc work well if thrown in the parallel loop - and you would also be able to control their level from the effects knob in front. But do experiment till you find what you like.

Thanks for the warm welcome people....

the treadplate works fine so far...I have my pedal board set and the only thing I use to compliment my tone is a Clean boost by BBE. the rest are all Eventide effects, in front I use a budda wah and a TU-2 as well as the clean boost.

The Parellel (spell czech<) loop seems to be the one to use...right now I am experimenting using Timefactor in the parallel (lol spelling sorry) and the modfactor in the series loop...I have been advised by my pal who sold me the amp to use a noise gate in the series loop.

The Amp so far is out functioning my Mesa as a gig amp/rehearsal amp. It sounds nice and full at quiet levels (something my Roadking refuses to do that puppy is meant to play loud)

I think I made a good decision joining the ranks here.

btw My first serious amp was the RG-60 transistor amp from the late 70's