M4 maybe up FS

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ImNoShredder

Reaction score
I'm thinking of ordering the Mod100 and letting the M4 go. While I LOVE the 8 channels, my back does not appreciate the growing rack :roll: The whole M4/rack thing is just a trap for me!!! Bruce and Frank's evil plot to get my pension :lol:

Just wondering how much interest there may be for this. I think Frank said there is a 8 week wait for amps now, so I would have to time it right...
Thoughts?
Joe

How much would you sell the M4 for? Is it a single or dual channel. FX loops? I am in the market for a used RM4 but the Egnater version would more than suffice :D

Man I'd love an M4 with those 2ch modules....never even seen one though...put up a pic. Yah, post a pic of your rack :D

M4 is about 3-4 months old. Bought new from Egnater/Amp Lounge. I'll see if I can get some pics later. But, I would definately have to time it right because it is my only rig right now. I couldn't let it go before I had a replacement for it.
And, it would be empty - no modules.
Just thinkin' out loud here :roll:
Hope my wife doesn't read these forums :lol:

Insert footage of edgey, shaking video cam reality TV show footage. Your wife sits in the car with an undercover detective as they follow you around to Pawn Shops and your favorite guitar hang out. They confront you as you walk out, other GAS infected patrons faces are digitized to protect their identities. And there you are holding a new Strat with a look of horror! Oh my god! :shock:

Hey bro;
How much are you thinking on the M4?
I'm in Cincy, so we're close...
I wouldn't mind having a second M4...then I can sell my RM4.

By the way; since you're local, stop by The Poison Room in Cincy this Friday night and check us out; I'll be using my M4...

I'm definitely interested in buying an empty M4.

As for timing, put it up for sale in about six weeks. That should give you time to close that deal and collect the $ before turning it right back over to Bruce for your Mod100. Should minimize your 'ampless' time. Or you could sell it immediately and work on your accoustic chops.

You could also set up a deal with someone *ahem* on the forum to buy it once Bruce/Frank let's you know your Mod100 is X days away from shipping.

Thomas

Yikes!! You vultures!! :lol:
The body's not even cold yet and you guys are pickin' at it!!

I'm gonna try to find time to call Frank tomorrow and discuss it with him. If it sounds good I'll let you know.

Anybody here have the MOD100? i see lots of 50's but few 100's.

ImNoShredder said:
M4 is about 3-4 months old. Bought new from Egnater/Amp Lounge. I'll see if I can get some pics later. But, I would definately have to time it right because it is my only rig right now. I couldn't let it go before I had a replacement for it.
And, it would be empty - no modules.
Just thinkin' out loud here :roll:
Hope my wife doesn't read these forums :lol:

Newbie question, does the Egnater M4 has Speaker emulator build in?
thanks..

I've got a MOD100 as well. One of the first ones to hold dual-channel modules.

Great thing about the 100 is that you can mix tube types (pairs, not singles) and can bias each tube separately.

Michael

Hey Shredder, is it too late to call dibs on the possibly/maybe for sale empty M4? :lol:

*squawk squawk* (or whatever noises vultures make)

Thomas