• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Mark Series module FS

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okstrat

Reaction score
$350. modelled off my Mesa Studio preamp. Sounds like a Mark series amp - has a three way switch, with different levels of mids - think of it like a basic EQ - not as fine tuneable as a 5 band, but a hell of a lot easier to put in a module.

Clip here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpYpTUB_ymw

markseries.jpg

email okstrat (at) cox (dot) net. I have a shipment going out tonight and one tomorrow night - hurry and it will go out with one or the other.

Pete

Man, that's tempting. But I suppose I oughta slow down on the module buyin' and give other folks a chance to buy one once in awhile :wink:

And there's that whole food and clothing thing for the kids :x

crankyrayhanky said:
no, some features look a bit different- just inquiring

I sent Ray an email - since he has the first one, and hasn't had it that long - I'm going to mod it to the same specs as the one in the pic for him for free. Only real difference is the switch giving three positions instead of two, but it does make for a more versatile module. Reason why I used the switch instead of push/pull is because these mesa/fender style knobs are push on and can't be used on a push/pull pot.

Pete

btw, module is sold to Dave. Thanks everyone... a few more are going out this week, looking forward to the feedback.

MorgMetal666 said:
Is this still available? :shock:

very interested...

SOunds like Dave (c2ply?) snagged it...he's a one man module black hole :D

I should have one of these soon enough tho' .... I can't wait, love my Ultra Lead as is but this one is the tits!

JKD said:
MorgMetal666 said:

very interested...

I should have one of these soon enough tho' .... I can't wait, love my Ultra Lead as is but this one is the tits!

Hey.... I resemble that remark...... and not a total black hole - I've let go of like 3-4 modules.... I think

c2ply said:
JKD said:
MorgMetal666 said:

very interested...

Hey.... I resemble that remark...... and not a total black hole - I've let go of like 3-4 modules.... I think

You really need to sell me that CAE module :D