Module values?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akivisuals

Reaction score
Hey guys. I've been thinking of selling my M4 loaded with Randall modules but have been having a hard time finding a taker for everything so I'm considering splitting it up. I bought a lot of these modules new and was wondering what the going rate is for them. I don't want to overprice them and don't want to get ripped off either. Could you guys post what they might be worth? Thanks.

I have the Randall Clean, Top Boost, Plexi and XTC modules. All are silver-face with screws and all are un-modded. They all come in their original Randall boxes as well. Thanks for the help!

akivisuals said:
Hey guys. I've been thinking of selling my M4 loaded with Randall modules but have been having a hard time finding a taker for everything so I'm considering splitting it up. I bought a lot of these modules new and was wondering what the going rate is for them. I don't want to overprice them and don't want to get ripped off either. Could you guys post what they might be worth? Thanks.

I have the Randall Clean, Top Boost, Plexi and XTC modules. All are silver-face with screws and all are un-modded. They all come in their original Randall boxes as well. Thanks for the help!

Clean - none too popular but some need that flat tone = $100 + shipping

Top Boost - great module but I suspect a lot have it by now = $125 to $130 + shipping

Plexi = great, popular module = $125 to $130 + shipping

XTC = I think this one commands a higher price - $135 + shipping

Sorry I couldn't buy your set-up...don't need the modules so I'd need to sell the modules pretty quickly and I don't have the cashflow :-/

Oh, and your price of $500 for the Single M4 is pretty good :D