MTS USERS WITH VADER CABS?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paintkilz

Reaction score
was wondering if anyone on the board has used Vader cabs with their MTS gear?

im really wanting to get one this month, and think it would compliment my modded treadplate really well...

i play death metal-which i know their aimed for doing exceptionally but i have no experience with Eminence speakers, i believe they are V12 Legends.....if it came to it, i could transfer my hellatones and T-75s into it..but im hoping that wont be necessary..

itll be nice to have a cab thats a great build quality...my hartke shell is CRAP!!

or would it be smart to just buy a Avatar contemporary or Vintage shell...that would save me over $350, but the vader is still in the back of my mind...

VADER OWNERS CHIME IN!!

honestly never played vader cabs, but they seem nice.

honestly for that kind of money I'd probably order from Avatar if I were buying new, vintage is the way to go imo.

You get your choice of speakers so you KNOW you'll be happy.

Also FYI randall XL cabs are only a 1/2" away size wise from avatar and are WELL built. Mine is a tank and sounds great.

Bought it used loaded with V30s for $300, I seriously can't think of a better cab for the money. I'm now rocking it with the same speaker set up as yourself.

the vader is very big and sounds kinda harsh, it has like a hard asphalt like covering on it, i would get the avatar with whatever speakers you like best , for the price of the vader you could get 2 avatars almost, i just got some g12k-100;s and they are badass in an x with 2 g12t-100's , the k-100's have a little more midrange that the t-100 or 75 but have huge bass and are very aggressive, best combo i've tried yet.

kbause said:
honestly never played vader cabs, but they seem nice.

honestly for that kind of money I'd probably order from Avatar if I were buying new, vintage is the way to go imo.

You get your choice of speakers so you KNOW you'll be happy.

Also FYI randall XL cabs are only a 1/2" away size wise from avatar and are WELL built. Mine is a tank and sounds great.

Bought it used loaded with V30s for $300, I seriously can't think of a better cab for the money. I'm now rocking it with the same speaker set up as yourself.

i actually really like the Randall Cabs...but never see them for sale used...there is a local randall dealer..but he only stocks the lower quality stuff...

ill look into the new price on an XL cab...

Latest posts