My new Randall RM100 SE - some questions...

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mertal

Reaction score
Hi, im new in here and im from Switzerland. So sorry for my english... :)

I have some questions about my new Randall RM100SE and I play metalcore with it..

- There is the RM100M. Is it the exactly same amp as my RM100SE, only with a metalfront?? Could i modify my SE front with the metalfront? Where to buy..?

- I use the Grail module. Does anyone have good settings for the potis? .. I saw on randall.com the video from Mike Spreizer Devildriver witch also uses the Grail Module. Does anyone know his settings of the Grail?

- Then there is my BBE Sonic Maximizer and T.C. Electronic G-Major witch i want to use. Witch one comes to Serial Loop/Parallel Loop? For what are these two diffrent Loops exactly for?

Does anyone to uses a Maximizer like a BBE?

Thank you for helping me out!

Greez

mertal

I use a Sonic maximizer 482i in my Rm100.
I run it in the 1st loop(the one that you can adjust with the knob on front) sorry not sure if its the Parallel loop?
But it makes the amp sound GREAT!
Just dont put the level TOO much on the BBE. :wink:
or it will make the amp sound STERILE! :D

thank you for your post..

so I use a BBE 362 but when I do it in that parallel loop the one that you can adjust with the knob on front, it's starting to clip.

Have you a idea?

Hey Mertal !

Ja, nimm einfach den anderen Loop !
Ich hab mein BBE Pedal dar?ber laufen.
Klappt prima !
:wink:

Cheers,
Sascha

Hmmm. I think if you run the BBE in the parallel loop, you run the risk of going out of phase. The parallel loop is intended for fx that are 100% wet and don't contain the dry signal.

Just a thought.