• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Need to feed Module gas pain!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Berserker

Reaction score
Hey dudes, I got an amp with 15 days left for me to pay it off or I lose it. I got $200 right now, I need $500 more. Help a brother out, I really have been gassing for this amp for a long time.

Here's a list of what I have without details:
-Washburn EG333
-Seymour Duncan SH8/Jazz/Dimebucker
-2 Sets of EMG 81/85s (1 with LP wiring, one with 3 knob wiring)
-Randall RH200SC
-Dean Leslie West Soltero w/case and graphtech saddles
-Grover 3x3
-Fernandes Sustainer
-Tons of extra parts and knobs

Grover 3x3 chrome, good condition, I don't use them. Again asking $30 or trade.

FErnandes sustainer kit. I tried using it but didn't want to route any of my good guitars for it. Too complicated for me. I paid $220 for it shipped to me. It all works but I don't use it. I'm asking $100 or trade.

EMG 81/85 set, all the wiring for a Les Paul included. I don't use EMGs so I have no use for this. THey're in good condition, nothing other than cosmetic on it. Asking $125 or trade.

WAshburn Snow Camo, at the bottom of the page.

Randall RH200SC G2 was bought back in September. It's in mint condition, never been gigged. You can nail almost anything from Alice in Chains to Guns N Roses to Pantera. 200 watts, Stereo Chorus built into it as well as spring reverb. The heavy duty 5 button footswitch has Options for each channel, reverb on/off, chorus on/off and channel boosts. It's awesome but I need money and it's gotta go. Hard to find. You won't find an amp head for this cheap or with such quality. I'm throwing in an Ibanez Fuzz and Digitech Deathmetal pedal.

Deans032.jpg

Deans034.jpg

Deans043.jpg

DSCN0179.JPG

DSCN0178.JPG

DSCN0183.JPG

Latest posts