New FacePlate designs--Updated (Dec 6, 09)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SacredGroove

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been trying to get time for customizing faceplates for awhile. These are the ones I got completed and I'll post more in time. The graphics can go on any face and these pics are just roughs. My thoughts behind customizing is being able to make them look any way possible.

Thanks!

This SL+ is for the modules I have modified. The extra text indicates th e different modes, via switches.
SL-1.jpg

--I transposed the digits on purpose (5105/6550), but they can say whatever is needed. The BG is actually silver.
5105-6550.jpg

--I hollowed out the tread, so a real silver or chrome can show through from the back, as well as any other color.
RectPlatehollow-1.jpg

HBE-BE4-1.jpg

Rod said:
Let me know when they are available Scott.....Love that first design.....in black and in white

Thanks Rod. I'm still working on proto's, but when I have a few done and I'm happy with them I'll be posting here again. Since you like the 1st design, I'll work that into the mix too.

Thanks again.

Probably an Egnater single channel SL + and an EG/4..One white design 1, and one white Bat design....Could my name be added at the botton, to the right of the module model....centered???.....I could send you the plates off of mine, save you some $$

guitarcomet said:
I like the Iron Cross best, but it seems the knobs are too big, in the way.

I guess they just don't make many good small knobs.

okstrat made mention of this recently.

I always liked the Iron Cross too.

I used chickenheads because they come stock on modules now. Some of my designs would definitely look better with a smaller knob, like a Recto-type dome top (chrome or black) or Egnater-type .

Hi Scott,

Depending on price I may want 6 or 7 plates so it might be easiest to speck over the phone I live in Sturgis South Dakota. I got the SL+ yesterday. I like it alot. You can send me your phone number and a good time to call or call me let me know the price from randall but these look more in line with what I am after.

Jeffery Melton
1-605-490-0148

[email protected]

Hi Scott I am interested and need several so do you have a price and please let me know when orders will be taken.
Jeffery

Scott I will be sending out the plates in the next day or 2. the Retco looks good did you say you were going to use swords on it to?

keep me informed
Jeffery