• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Peavey xxx

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crankyrayhanky

Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peavey xxx Head
My guitarist/vocalist in my band (Inner Prison) got in a bad car accident in Spring '07. Major problems... This will be a long road to recovery, and the amp is just sitting here in my basement studio...he's out of luck and money. He was thinking about selling this amp, but asked me to do it since he's overwhelmed. I'll vouch for it, as I practiced with this band/amp for a few years and never heard/saw a problem. It is about 5+years old(?), so though it sounds good, I imagine one may want to get some new tubes for this beast. It's loud and it's clear.

I'll try to sell local/pickup at first, since I don't have a box and actual shipping charges with pro packing will be costly ($70?). This amp needs to go, make an offer

100% on Ebay crankyrayhanky

Local Pickup $600 obo

Here's the manufacture's info, pm if you want a pic
Peavey.com :: Triple XXX Series

I had a Single Rectifier side by side with it for awhile...the Mesa had more chainsaw, but the Peavey definitely had better tone

I've seen this amp with some hardcore bands in my area...I also used this head with a blues rock guy in the studio, threw a 57 on it and it really performed well, no pedals needed on that particular session

We'll ship it, throw an offer out

This is silly, there's one on eBay right now 2 days left, and it's up to $673 shipped :shock:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Peavey-XXX-Triple-X-Amplifier-Amp-Head-FAST-SHIPPING_W0QQitemZ220245161258QQihZ012QQcategoryZ10171QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Latest posts