Post some pics of your rigs!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P1010037.jpg

Finally got this new rig finished. Did all the mod work myself. Had Scott (Sacred Groove) do the faceplates.

Sorry, don't have any clips. The JMP1959 is mid to high gain and very chunky, while the JCM800 is a thick high gain monster.

gweb said:
P1010037.jpg

Finally got this new rig finished. Did all the mod work myself. Had Scott (Sacred Groove) do the faceplates.

Just got this exact RM1250 from Greg in a few minutes ago! :D (Unloaded, of course.) It'll be tomorrow before I can test it out & I'm greatly looking forward to it. If everything works & all goes according to plan - I'll be filling her back up very soon :twisted:

JayDA said:
A loaded RM1250 is a beautiful thing, if only it sounded as good as my RM100! Here's mine....

RM1250.jpg

Aw yeah - that's a beauty! When you mean sound - are you talking the unit self-powered?

I want to power mine with the RG100ES I use to power everything else (even made the RM100M sound more to my liking) & do away with the power tubes completely if possible. I'm just curious if the sound is going to be different because of some things I've read saying some power tubes had to be left it even when it's powered externally. Guess I'll find out one way or the other here soon...

Thanks for sharing your rig - can't wait to get mine filled up like that! :)

Downrightproductions said:
Jsgregg said:
My simple rig...redoing all my effects, undecided
IMG_20120322_130242.jpg

Is that an Evil Twin Washburn?

Yup!, :) ...that is #8 of 18 of the first ones off the line, numbered, and signed by Nick himself!

I think that is a bada$$ top notch guitar. His PRS guitars don't even come close. I understand why he went with PRS, but the product in this case is not nearly as good.

Jsgregg said:
Jsgregg said:
My simple rig...redoing all my effects, undecided
IMG_20120322_130242.jpg

Is that an Evil Twin Washburn?

Yup!, :) ...that is #8 of 18 of the first ones off the line, numbered, and signed by Nick himself!

I think that is a bada$$ top notch guitar. His PRS guitars don't even come close. I understand why he went with PRS, but the product in this case is not nearly as good.
I will put this thing up against any high end les paul or PRS any day of the week and it will blow them away with tone, craftsmanship, and looks. This is the usa made one......his series with prs is ugly plus its an SE model! If you ever get a chance to get an USA NC70 Evil Twin washburn, DO IT!...they can be had for decent prices recently...

Updated rig pics:
IMG_20120519_104932-1.jpg

Semi-clean cord/cable management.
IMG_20120519_105628.jpg

What will likely be on my pedalboard when I get time to build it. Although I am thinking of building a volume pedal/box with which I can select 2 different volume levels & bypass for full strength, instead of using the traditional volume pedal. If I could get the GSP to do what I want I could avoid the hassle.
IMG_20120519_105248-1.jpg

Hamner1 said:
What will likely be on my pedalboard when I get time to build it. Although I am thinking of building a volume pedal/box with which I can select 2 different volume levels & bypass for full strength, instead of using the traditional volume pedal. If I could get the GSP to do what I want I could avoid the hassle.

So you need 2 or 3 volumes? If 2, I'm using a Morley Little Alligator for that. You can set the minimum volume. Toe down is my lead volume, toe up is rhythm, and I can treadle to wherever I need in between for fills, etc.

Yeah I'm kind of nuts. :lol: My Morley volume has the same function but I find I have it maxed or set back to clean up my tone. Rarely am I ever somewhere in between. The issue lies in different pick up output.

:lol: I just noticed the knob on your Morley.

Sounds like you're using the Morley in front of the amp? I'm assuming, since you're backing it off to clean up your tone.

I was using a clean boost to balance between different pickup outputs for a while. Click it on when playing single coils. It worked pretty well.

It recently occurred to me that the only channel that really has an issue with a change of guitars is the clean. Hotter pickups hit the drive channels harder but don't increase the volume. Not so with the clean channel. So when I switch from a trad Strat to a humbuckered Jackson during our set, I just need to adjust the Blackface volume to match the other two and I'm good to go. It can be ballparked by sight and then tweaked for level with a couple of quick channel changes before the next song.

Latest posts