Post some pics of your rigs!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow...Man some of you guys have as many amps as my local Mom & Pop Music Store...Seriously....And WAY better ones too....Always wanted to try a Splawn and Cameron...

I'm in the process of building a new Rack of Delight and will post pics when finished...

Here's my rack for silent di stuff
DSC01918.jpg

pedalboard
DSC01917.jpg

amp
DSC01916.jpg

Mattfig said:
So that's gotta be what? About 1/8 of your gear? :)

Gear *****, guilty as charged. :oops:

If I could play half as well as my gear would indicate, I'd be 100% better than I am now.

I was thinking about posting some pics, but looks like the wife and I are going to completely renovate the basement to include a dedicated 'music room.' Hoefully by spring I can post up some pics of the final product.

It is getting harder and harder to resist buying stuff. Ray's StageFive board has me intrigued. Seeing some of these setups makes me think I also need to tidy up my rack & setup more. Eventually 1 or both of the older kids will move out, extra room for stuff. 8)

Thanks!

I should have panned lower to show the lazy susan- it's a great way to access the back, I'm always flipping it around

drewiv said:
ibenhad said:

This pic makes me feel better about my own issues. :)

Are the Voodoos a V-Plex and V-Rock?

Drew,
White head is a 50 watt V-Reck and the black is a 50 watt V-Plex. Great amps.. You know how awesome the Voodoo stuff is. Great to not live far from there too. Trace makes killer stuff and is a great guy to boot. Thanks for selling me modules and temp. killing some gas.

crankyrayhanky said:
Thanks!

I should have panned lower to show the lazy susan- it's a great way to access the back, I'm always flipping it around

**** that is a simple but brilliant idea. Off to the hardware store.

Finally got an updated photo of my Randall gear... Really good stuff but the gas will kill ya.

Randall.jpg

ibenhad said:
Finally got an updated photo of my Randall gear... Really good stuff but the gas will kill ya.

Randall.jpg

Nice you have my old snakeskin head! That thing was bomb. What power tubes are in it now? It had 2 KT88s and 2 E34Ls when I had it.

IMHO crappy 6L6 JJ's. I have tried a mixture of EL34's and 6L6's and I like that best so far. Dying to try some KT88's in it. When I got it the midi fuse was blown and all tubes were supposedly replaced with JJ's. I just fixed the midi fuse today and am probably selling her next week. Keeping the non pimped RM and the RM4 though...

ibenhad said:
IMHO crappy 6L6 JJ's. I have tried a mixture of EL34's and 6L6's and I like that best so far. Dying to try some KT88's in it. When I got it the midi fuse was blown and all tubes were supposedly replaced with JJ's. I just fixed the midi fuse today and am probably selling her next week. Keeping the non pimped RM and the RM4 though...

Cool man! The MIDI didn't work when I had it either. I think it's seen 3 or 4 owners between me and you though haha Crazy!

The KT88s were in the outside and the E34Ls on the inside. It was awesome man.

Hope you get a good deal for her!