SALVATION 1666 mod

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mailman1971 said:
shred-o-holic said:
Mailman1971 said:
I have skulls and naked women tattoo all over me...
I play in a country band!! 8)
YEEEEEEEEEEEHA!!!!!
:D

Blasphemy......only the evil metalz people must tat up... :x
Ok Fine.........
haha
I play Metal too........
with a country TWIST! :wink:
You're the bass player from Mastodon? :lol:

shred-o-holic said:
Mailman1971 said:
YEEEEEEEEEEEHA!!!!!

I dont play metal, Im Punk Rock - old school :wink: :D

I did however, play a gig at a club that was sponsered by a tat joint. They set up chairs on the side of the stage and were giving tats all night. The funny part is, there must of been a bad ground loop in the club because every time they ran their machines, it came through the PA :lol:

By the way, I have 2 half sleeves and about 10 other tats. Rock N Roll :twisted:

One more thing. Those modules are versatile, but they excell at RIPPIN! :twisted: Great sounding Clips

droptrd said:
shred-o-holic said:
Mailman1971 said:
YEEEEEEEEEEEHA!!!!!

I dont play metal, Im Punk Rock - old school :wink: :D

I did however, play a gig at a club that was sponsered by a tat joint. They set up chairs on the side of the stage and were giving tats all night. The funny part is, there must of been a bad ground loop in the club because every time they ran their machines, it came through the PA :lol:

By the way, I have 2 half sleeves and about 10 other tats. Rock N Roll :twisted:

One more thing. Those modules are versatile, but they excell at RIPPIN! :twisted: Great sounding Clips

LOL I don't have problem really with tats no tats....whatever......I was just poking fun at the tattoo comment......so what you're telling me is that you are truly evil :twisted: and that you qualify to enjoy teh Metalz clip? :twisted: :evil: :lol:

thank you guys for your comments.
1666 can do nice midgain tones as well.
At lower setting is sounds like Marshall on steroids.
I decided to do THAT soundclip, because I think that module with 1666 name probably is not "must have" for blues players.

So, 1666 is pretty versatile, you can dial a lot of different gain settings, it is capable to play very high gainy but still articulate, and it IS dedicated for METAL :twisted: :evil: :wink:

Anthony said it best. I believe he made this module pretty much for Metal playing. It would be like me trying to play a tweed and get some good metal tones out of it. Probably not going to happen.
I was just having fun about the tat jokes.

But I do have over 20 tats! 8)

salvation said:
1666.JPG

Good gods man, you know I want to buy your modules! Why do you keep taunting me when I'm in a cash-poor position like this???

EDIT: Do you require a 1086 module to make this one?

Thanks!

Sounds good but my Pete modded 1086 sounds more to my liking. Might sound different in person though. Anyways, nice mod!

srommes said:
Sounds good but my Pete modded 1086 sounds more to my liking. Might sound different in person though. Anyways, nice mod!

I guess you really need to play a module to tell...
IMO
I don?t give to much at sound clips

But the frontplate is much nicer to my liking :wink:

just asking if it could do lower gain sounds,as well.
I dont hate Metal...grew up with it and ON it.
But alot of metal players want to be able to have some versatility now and then. Geez....ages ago Randy showed us its cool to be able really play beyond Metal in the Ozzy band. Thats all Im saying.
And its totally cool if its really just an exceptional module for Metal...to specialize is always a mixed blessing. You often lose something trying to be versatile.
GtrGeorge

It's nice to see/hear what you do with the 1086, you certainly got my attention now, I got to try one of those...

srommes said:

I'd like to compare them side by side too, but I think Pete's too busy to answer my messages. Anyways, I'll see what this badboy does first :p

Just a quick question. Can this mod sound like the 1086 after the modification? I mean, there are some nice sounds in there originally but it could use a bit of this and that, that's where this mod is for, but the original sound has its uses too, that's where this question comes from :wink:

You still can get some nice, lower gain sounds.
But they will not be exactly the same, because the module sounds different (better).
I guess you were playing the voicing to the left, the most.
Now you will love the voicing to the right.
:lol:

Cheers !

headown said:
You still can get some nice, lower gain sounds.
But they will not be exactly the same, because the module sounds different (better).
I guess you were playing the voicing to the left, the most.
Now you will love the voicing to the right.
:lol:

Cheers !

Thanks, no need for a third 1086 then :eek:

I think listening to soundclips is very nice, but you need to play that thing on your own to realy get a "feel" for it.
I really love to hear hyeniks clips, but I swear the modules sound different, when I play them.

You should give it a try.
If you don?t like it, it?s no problem to sell it here !

My clips of 1666? :shock:
Did I some of them? :)

Every module sounds different in diferrent hands. Especially for this situation - I never played 1666 :lol: