Salvation MAMBA (Cobra based mod)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
insightibanez said:
no.mop said:
Anything new on the Hellraiser?

I am desperately wanting clips of that :D

What amp is that based off of? :shock:

hyenik said:
HELLRAISER: This is brand new design, not simple copy of any amp. This is new wiring from Salvation, only using some great ideas from Krank, Diezel, Engl etc.

hyenik said:
- no, this will be "must have" for all real brutal metalheads :)

Mmmmmmmm.... :)

no.mop said:
insightibanez said:
no.mop said:

hyenik said:
HELLRAISER: This is brand new design, not simple copy of any amp. This is new wiring from Salvation, only using some great ideas from Krank, Diezel, Engl etc.

hyenik said:

It is still in development section. We wanted it to be perfect.
Perfect when it comes to sounds and design too.
At this time I can tell you it will have very wide midsweep tool and of course-noise gate.

salvation said:
no.mop said:
insightibanez said:
no.mop said:

hyenik said:

hyenik said:

At this time I can tell you it will have very wide midsweep tool and of course-noise gate.

And I'm sure it WILL be perfect :lol:

Any rough guesses for how long it will be? :)

no.mop said:
salvation said:
no.mop said:
insightibanez said:
no.mop said:

hyenik said:

hyenik said:

Hard to say right now.
Now I am finishing another (Benzin) mod and Loneclean.

I would like to ask you all, who are thinking that Hellraiser may suit your taste:
What features you think it needs?
I already said MIDSWEEP and NOISE GATE.
Any other ideas?
Features?
Design?

salvation said:
no.mop said:
salvation said:
no.mop said:
insightibanez said:
no.mop said:

hyenik said:

hyenik said:

Hard to say right now.
Now I am finishing another (Benzin) mod and Loneclean.

I would like to ask you all, who are thinking that Hellraiser may suit your taste:
What features you think it needs?
I already said MIDSWEEP and NOISE GATE.
Any other ideas?
Features?
Design?

hmmm....
- tight switch
- gain turbo boost
:wink:

Maybe 2 gain controls like on a sig x or a smooth/rough switch like on the Engl Savage.

Oh and Anthony, are you going to put up clips of the loneclean?

+1 on the cascading gain controls. I really like having these on my JCM-900 SL-X.

Also, a three way mid boost / normal / scoop switch would make the module very versatile.

Ugg said:
+1 on the cascading gain controls. I really like having these on my JCM-900 SL-X.

Also, a three way mid boost / normal / scoop switch would make the module very versatile.

Maybe I'm wrong about this, but if it already has the midsweep, will the three way switch do that much?

:oops: Sorry, missed the part about the wide midrange sweep knob. That would definitely do the job.

Yeah, if there's room for maybe a trimpot or something fo the cascaded gain, that would kill! You could turn the trimpot all the way down and have like, a medium-high gain sound on the main gain knob that goes down to a vintage Plexi sound, and with the trim pot you can add an extra stage to bring it into face melting territory :D

c?mon, you really want to play on HELLRAISER with plexi sound??????? :roll: :? :twisted:

HELLRAISER is not meant to be versatile module.

If you need really versatile module, go with Stonerverb, Custom 3 or Salvado deluxe.
a
s Hyenik said: HELLRAISER will be "must have" for all real brutal metalheads
highest gain you ever have in the module.
+ bonecrushing rhythm

ONE gain control works great, like on 90% amps in the world.
For mid shifting there will be SWEEP pot, so you can shift mids gradually - together with MID pot you have unbelievable control on your MIDS.
Noise gate?
Tight switch?

other ideas?

salvation said:

If you need really versatile module, go with Stonerverb, Custom 3 or Salvado deluxe.
a
+ bonecrushing rhythm

For mid shifting there will be SWEEP pot, so you can shift mids gradually - together with MID pot you have unbelievable control on your MIDS.
Noise gate?
Tight switch?

other ideas?

How the hell do I get one? What module would I have to supply, how long will it take to get the Mod and how much? Hook me up.

BIGKAHUNA said:
salvation said:

a
+ bonecrushing rhythm

Noise gate?
Tight switch?

other ideas?

How the hell do I get one? What module would I have to supply, how long will it take to get the Mod and how much? Hook me up.

We working on it hardly.
There is so much plans and projects and so little time:)
Be patient.
Right now I can only say that (like all my other mods) any higain or midgain MTS module can be used as a base.

Anthony

salvation said:

a
+ bonecrushing rhythm

Noise gate?
Tight switch?

other ideas?

If this is going to just be a balls out module then it's really more about the specific voicing that it has to offer, not really features imo. I personally would like it to do A sound REALLY well than it being loaded up with a bunch of pretty good different sounds. The reason why I suggested the 2 gain knobs was because of personal experience I've had with the VHT sig x and how great it was to be able to control not just the gain but the saturation as well in high gain applications. But you are very correct Salvation. One gain knob does a fantastic job.

I think we are confusing semantics here. I wasn't thinking of a versatile module in terms of mid gain to high gain, but more so the versatility of a high gain module being able to achieve many different high gain tones. Or did you have in mind for this module to be your own kickass signature "Salvation" tone?