Salvation "Mash Oldano" custom module *CLIP*

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty freaking cool I must say..the Stock 800 sounds just like a real one(had one not too long ago)...it is all very usable....very clear and articulate...to me it sound slike the salvado deluxe x100 and that module was very cool.....

**** reading this makes me even more anxious. It took my module a bit to get to Anthony, so at least its getting worked on now.
I changed a few things with my masholdano though, I did plexi (bright mode), jose 800, masholdano blend tone, then the od boost which tightens and adds gains :twisted:

LunatiBSW said:
**** reading this makes me even more anxious. It took my module like 2 months to get to Anthony, so at least its getting worked on now.
I changed a few things with my masholdano though, I did plexi (bright mode), jose 800, masholdano blend tone, then the od boost with tightens and adds gains :twisted:

Yeah,that OD boost is really cool...I just wish you could use it on all the modes....might mave to break out the old boss SD1 and play aoround with that 800 setting...like I said,it is spot on....could probably get some good Zakk tones with it....

I have to say this is probably the most versatile module I have had thus far..Ive had about 8 of the Salvations,bunch of stockers and various other modders....this one will cover any genre of music and well...if I had a gripe with it,that would be I wish it had a little more gain on tap in the 800 and Jose modes....but in the Jose mode with the mid switch up,very Soldano like tones and very clear....with the OD switch on it has a huge Marshall bass with the Soldano signature cruch/body...and doesnt sound muddy,just a ton of bass woth it set very low..sounds so huge and tight with the boost engaged as well....Im going to try some high gain 12ax7's in it to see if that adds a little more gain in teh jose/800 mode..it sounds great,but I just dont like having the gain that close to being maxed for some reason...lol.....oh yeah,pretty quiet as well for all that gain and no gate....well worth the money for anyone wanting a Marshall or Soldano amp....you can get either tone and the blend is really the best of both amps....

Dang,

nicely recorded! That is some 80s going on right there, I know I was a teenager through 'em!

Good work Anthony! That is def. the most 80s tone I have heard from an MTS module.

Used it to rehearse tonight and it sounds awesome...very clear and huge..good,defined low end that is nice and clear..very tight as well...not quite as tight as the Kranken,but probably more versatile...barring clean stuff,you can play any style of music with this module and it will sound great....

Latest posts