Salvation "Mash Oldano" custom module *CLIP*

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rhequiem said:
Really looking forward to hearing some pro clips of it. I think you should send it to Mike P first and let him do his thang with it ;)

Ditto that x 1000

Nightdare said:
So I wasn't the only one inquiering if a Sloogie could be made into a "MaShLO"

:wink:
Sloogie = SLO + Boogie (Recto)

So then you'd get a Masholdoogie :lol:

But I don't like the mids of Recto's (or any recto/rectified/treadplate/Sloogie in boogie mode) that I've tried..
So Soldano voicing + Mash-all voicing/character is awesome.

m0jo said:
Nightdare said:

Nah I asked if the Boogie side could be changed into JCM800
at that point, only a Salvado Deluxe with open voicing was the way to go

Nightdare said:
m0jo said:
Nightdare said:

Nah I asked if the Boogie side could be changed into JCM800
at that point, only a Salvado Deluxe with open voicing was the way to go
Ah okay, I misunderstood ;)

But nevertheless I like the name Masholdoogie :D

Perhaps (if I will take one again) my next dog will be named like that..... would definitly be fun.... xD

****...I have to have this....Why? Why? Why? **** you drewiv and salvation - you two could empty my account in days with your ideas...Me wants...Salvation, can you send me info about where and how to send a donor? I know there have been changes since we've last done biz...

Thanks,
fig

I know that feeling, I think i'm about to send a donor mod in the next few days for one, It just sounds tooooooooo BADASS, like the Houdini of modules. More than a one trick pony :D

I would just kind of like the straight module without all of the togles and stuff...not much for switches...Do they really make alot of difference on these modules?I know on alot of amps the toggles really dont.....would be an interesting blend...since a Soldano was built on a Marshall platform,so they would work well together....

alowerdeep said:
I would just kind of like the straight module without all of the togles and stuff...not much for switches...Do they really make alot of difference on these modules?I know on alot of amps the toggles really dont.....would be an interesting blend...since a Soldano was built on a Marshall platform,so they would work well together....

I generally don't flick the switches around a lot once I have my module dialed in the way I like it, but, yes, the switches do make a lot of difference in the tone. With Salvation Mods it's almost competely different tones with the flick of a toggle.

I agree the salvation toggles really do give you distinct and useable differences , if you know the difference of hand modded amps and ones straight from the factories overseas know a days, you would know the difference, these mts modders know what they're doing around here, drewiv you had a great idea with this one, getting timeless tones from one module

LunatiBSW said:
drewiv you had a great idea with this one, getting timeless tones from one module

Thanks, I am humbled. Every once in a while, even the simplest of minds has a good idea. I feel like George Costanza and should leave on a high note, leaving you all wanting more.

Salvo toggles are awesome...a must have considering the extra cost is really not that much and the differences are HUGE

Definitly, Anthony makes the switches useful and effective!
There's not one switch on a Salvo module that I think is useless or ineffective..

Even for those who aren't into that many switches it can be great, just find your preferred setting and leave it there. The difference with no toggles is that you'd be left with whatever is the modder's preferred setting ;)

I've also found that when doubling a guitar track it can work magic by using difference voicings for each ;)
But that's more for those who record with these amps.

WARNING: RUMOR ALERT
A little birdie told me that there may possibly be a clip made prior to shipment. Then again, maybe not. :lol:

salvation said:
Thanks to Pedro de Luxe,

here is soundclip of Mash Oldano.
Sorry to Drew, module is shipped today, it was slightly delayed because of this clip.
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10485853

OMG! :shock:

Yup, that is THE sound I'm looking for!

No problem on the shipping delay, I'm really happy you made a clip. This thing just screams TONE.

Latest posts