Salvation "Mash Oldano" custom module *CLIP*

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just listening to the clip make my hair grow pink and my trousers are transforming into vynil :mrgreen:

Sounds like you took the Salvado mod and added some raunch back in..nice one!

While it is not my ideal tone, that sounds absolutely awesome! Great recording! You need to re-do the Kraken, Mamba, and some others using whatever recording method/mixing you used there. I think the Angel is the only high gain clip on your site that is a good representation of its sound.

chuckmehh said:
While it is not my ideal tone, that sounds absolutely awesome! Great recording! You need to re-do the Kraken, Mamba, and some others using whatever recording method/mixing you used there. I think the Angel is the only high gain clip on your site that is a good representation of its sound.

Hehehe...are you talking about Mamba clip? It is recorded with the same technique and played by the same player, mixed by the same man. If you think that Mamba is not good higain clip, which represents Mamba module sound, then please clean your ears;) Thanks

Anthony

salvation said:
chuckmehh said:

Hehehe...are you talking about Mamba clip? It is recorded with the same technique and played by the same player, mixed by the same man. If you think that Mamba is not good higain clip, which represents Mamba module sound, then please clean your ears;) Thanks

Anthony

No, I meant the Angel. The Mamba sounds good, but the clip I heard was just the guitar, no drums or anything. It sounds better in a full mix I think like this Mash-oldano.

Also, the Mamba is my favorite module I've ever owned, so I know what it is capable of and that's why I say the clip doesn't do it justice :). It sounds even better in person.

chuckmehh said:
No, I meant the Angel. The Mamba sounds good, but the clip I heard was just the guitar, no drums or anything. It sounds better in a full mix I think like this Mash-oldano.

Also, the Mamba is my favorite module I've ever owned, so I know what it is capable of and that's why I say the clip doesn't do it justice :). It sounds even better in person.

Pedro promised "edit" version of Mash-Oldano clip.
You will hear some separate guitar tracks from Marsh-Oldano sample in this special mix.
So, if you prefer to hear just the guitar, you will hear it too;)

It is indeed a Good Friday. The eagle has landed. It is everything I had hoped for. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Anthony. You are indeed a tone guru.

Cant wait to get mine, it should be arriving any day now for the transformation to Anthony. This will b like a greatest hits of high gain 80's hair metal. :evil:

salvation said:
chuckmehh said:

Pedro promised "edit" version of Mash-Oldano clip.
You will hear some separate guitar tracks from Marsh-Oldano sample in this special mix.
So, if you prefer to hear just the guitar, you will hear it too;)
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=909142&songID=10545433&showPlayer=true

;)

alowerdeep said:
cant wait to try mine out when I get home....

Be excited... be very, very excited...

To me it's that perfect hybrid between two of my favorite tones, YMMV, but I'm guessing you'll like it. :lol:

Latest posts