SALVATION UBERSONIC mod

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cowardm said:
being new here, im not sure how to go about getting one of these mods. how much are they? what is shipping from the czech, and what do i run into with customs? how long does it take? how do i contact?
Hi, feel free to contact me by email if you are interrested.
[email protected]

Anthony

I love the tones from these mods! I have a mod from about everyone here and love them all!! The new Salvation mods are really killer eh? 8)

uberschalls at least are a class all their own. i mean, ive never heard another amp like it and from the sound of this mod it's pretty close.

Ressurecting this thread to ask: Anyone who's used the Ubersonic in an RM100 with 6550s... How does it sound? Too much beef for the module? Or tonal heaven?

Anthony,

Is this mod still available for purchase? I just heard it for the first time and cant believe my ears!!! 8D

I doubt Anthony will be posting in this thread. This mod has been scrapped for years. He said the magic of the Uberschall is all in the power amp and couldn't be replicated in the MTS platform. They plugged this mod in the Uberschall's power amp and it was a perfect replica, but without the unique power amp of the Uberschall, the mod never lived up to his expectations. He said he only produced two of the Ubersonic mods before discontinuing the mod.

That said, the SG Afterlife does a great Uber tone with Scott's own signature. Scott worked with filtering to get that aggressive low-end the Uber is known for. I know that doesn't help as Scott isn't currently doing mod work, but just an FYI for when he returns. I'm sure Anthony would revamp this Ubersonic if he rethought the design, but don't know what it'd take to get him to reopen this project.

It's worth a shot sending an e-mail to Anthony. He has had a lot of development now and new ideas, so maybe it is more doable now.

m0jo said:
It's worth a shot sending an e-mail to Anthony. He has had a lot of development now and new ideas, so maybe it is more doable now.

I have a SG version of the Uber and its F'n brilliant! since Scott isn't modding currently, I'd definitely contact Anthony. The Uber can be done correctly with a RM100 power section. It sounds incredible! I'd love to hear what Salvo comes up with. :D

Latest posts