• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold payment pending.

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigBrewtus

Reaction score
I have decided to let my Scorch module go. Awesome tone.
This is not a modded module. Was built brand new from a
stock Egnater board by Jeff Hilligan, for those that didnt know.
Built this year and has a mid scoop switch installed.
Killer module built with the finest parts.
Price is $250firm shipped and insured. I will ship anywhere for
just a bit more.

DSC04798.jpg

Here is a clip. Not my own. A bit too much gain in this one but
I think you will get the point.
http://youtu.be/AND3UDjPn3Q
Hilligan Jams!
http://gallery.me.com/jeffhilligan#100521

Thought I would add that even though it isnt a modded module, it sure does sound like one. Pairs up with any modded module I have ever had. Just send me a pm and I will get back soon.

Hilligan's work is tops. I have his "AFD" modded SL+ and it is my one trick golden pony. I love it. I'm sure this is no diff.

had mine for a almost a year now

haven't found anything to replace it

paraEQ and a little delay pushing some 5881's = Mesa Paradise IMHO

Hilligan Scorch is a Keeper IMHO !!

I thought I saw one of these for sale within the last few months that had a custom faceplate; if I remember correctly it had orange/yellow flames rising up from the bottom. Anyone know if that was that a faceplate from Jeff, or was it a custom plate added later?

HughJasol said:
I thought I saw one of these for sale within the last few months that had a custom faceplate; if I remember correctly it had orange/yellow flames rising up from the bottom. Anyone know if that was that a faceplate from Jeff, or was it a custom plate added later?

It is an option from Jeff....does one for the Snorkeler as well,but also offers them w/o if you want to save a few bucks....

Don't think I've seen the Snorkeler faceplate before . . .

I think I asked Jeff a few months back if he could make a dual-channel version of the Scorch, and he said it couldn't be done. I've been thinking about trying one of these though.

It's one of the more Unique modules as far as the "voice" is concerned...got alot of marshall/boogie attributes....

HughJasol said:
Don't think I've seen the Snorkeler faceplate before . . .

I think I asked Jeff a few months back if he could make a dual-channel version of the Scorch, and he said it couldn't be done. I've been thinking about trying one of these though.
Well, here you go. These two modules are great sounding. I had Jeff build me this one a few months ago.
DSC04481.jpg

needtopractice said:
My "jeff" snorkler module is killer. I'm sure his scorch is just as sweet.
Yeah I had him build me a Snorkeler this year and it is killer. This Scorch is no slouch either. Both have snarling bite. Scorch has a ton more mid range. Just trying to fund other gear.

How would you describe the module. It a a marshall or mesa sound or something different?

The Rossness said:
How would you describe the module. It a a marshall or mesa sound or something different?
To me it is some of both. Jeff says its a modded Marshall. It has all the bite of a Marshall but the lows and mids of a Mesa. At least IMO. It has a very IN YOUR FACE kind of feel. Real meaty.