Stupid Deal of the Week!!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Downrightproductions

Reaction score
I have been looking for a minty XLT cab for sometime now. Last night I came across a used mint RS412XLT on Guitar Center's website and called right away this morning. I'm still in shock, $269.99 free shipping!
My RM100SI will finally have a good box to sit on! :)

I just picked up a demo model XL for 400 shipped a few months ago...and I thought I did pretty good. You win! Good score.....my Ian sounds great through it.

Downrightproductions said:
I win?... didn't you grab that Ian cab I was late for?...for that my friend, you win!!!

Yeah....I got the Ian cab, I've barely had the chance to fire it up. Hoping to give it a good workout this weekend....been a long time since I've had 2 4x12 cabs.

JayDA said:
Downrightproductions said:
I win?... didn't you grab that Ian cab I was late for?...for that my friend, you win!!!

Yeah....I got the Ian cab, I've barely had the chance to fire it up. Hoping to give it a good workout this weekend....been a long time since I've had 2 4x12 cabs.

I'm jealous! :) if you ever find yourself wanting to sell it, let me know. There is only one other one out there I know of at a GC in Pennsylvania and it clearanced down to $800...my wife would have killed me if I had gotten that one instead of this XLT cab.
Would be interesting to hear a review on that cab someday!