TC Elec. G Major w/ RM100

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tung

Reaction score
i'm seriously looking into the TC Electronics G Major for my RM 100.
I know some of you are running this unit with the MTS gear.
How do you guys like it? Any would be awesome. I haven't spent much time with it, I need to spend at least a weekend messing with the sounds. I'm really picky about effects, especially when they're altering the original tone too much, which i find is the case with a lot of the rack mount stuff, like the Digitech. I like it more natural and transparent.
On a side note, anybody ever come across the Arion Chorus pedal, it has become a collector item, a secret piece of weapon for Landau and Scott Henderson. I should've pick it up when they first came out in the 80s, it was less than $50 :!:

Thanks in advance,
T.

I'm using the G Major with my RM 50, and it sounds killer. It's by far they best processor I've ever owned. Plus all the sounds are very tweakable, you can definately make it useful .

really any processor in the parallel loop won't change the sound. it will just add to it. running through thr serial loop is another subject.

i have had many, and i went back to the g major myself.

I use the G-major for parallel f/x only. As has been stated above, all the different f/x are quite tweakable. I don't think I've ever hooked it up in the serial loop so I can't speak to the serial type f/x.

Latest posts