• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WARNING if you ship to Canada via FedEx from USA

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my point, again is...
The USPS works well. We should never dismantle it. If anything, hire more people..get that tracking software and beat the TAR out of FedEx!
The USPS is allright by me.

I been working for USPS for several years and we have Fed Ex and UPS beat on International items but they beat out prices on some things (mostly heavier larger items)
But overall we all work hand in hand. But for out of the country....USPS no questions. :D

+1 ,I conquer. Bought many deals from here and Ebay using USPS ship to Canada, no problem.

Same here,

Done many deals here and on eBay, buying/selling to and from the US and never a problem with USPS/ Canada Post :D

Thanks for sharing the info all. I was lucky I suppose to have used USPS sending a couple of guitars to Canada, I could have just as possibly used FedEx.

I am sorry to hear FedEx is doing this, I have always had good business with them. I also would always want to do business with our neighbors in Canada, which is a great place and people. I visit there often as it is right up the street from Seattle.

Does FedEx disclose this charge somewhere to you at the time you ship? Fine print? Again I am sorry to hear they are doing you wrong as they obviously know the buyer is a deadbeat.

GtrGeorge! said:
my point, again is...
The USPS works well. We should never dismantle it. If anything, hire more people..get that tracking software and beat the TAR out of FedEx!
The USPS is allright by me.

I used USPS all the time and get the delivery conformation for a little more and you get a tracking number that works fine. I bought a module from a forum member from Canada that had a tracking number that worked too.
Yes it is slower, but it works. With FedEx and UPS is faster, that why you pay more for that service. Simple economics, average postal worker makes $13 to $17 an hour, UPS its $21 to $26.
Why Canada gets screwed with extra charges, they should take that up with their Government, I guess you got to pay for free health care some how :lol:

LRStrat said:
Why Canada gets screwed with extra charges, they should take that up with their Government, I guess you got to pay for free health care some how :lol:

:lol: :lol: ...awesome reply!! And probably very true! ....thieving b@stards!!

Pedro