• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Transaction issue

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buriedorburned

Reaction score
I noticed that the Bad Guys List has been reomved, or I just can't find it.

I've been patient, but it's about time I named and shamed:

REDWITCH

This member ripped me off for $540 over an RM4 preamp I bought in November, and has been promising me some sort of a refund for months until he finally disappeared a few weeks back.

If anyone has ANY information on this member, address, phone number, ANYTHING. Then please forward it, I'd like to take this issue further legally.

I hate to see that. I believe that I was in talks with him also about that RM4. I will see if I have anything other than a PM. I don't remember getting an email from him but I will check.

I just did a search for "Red Witch" on here and it looks like he nailed a few people and has started giving partial refunds to people. Do the search and contact the people that also got hosed for more info.

eyeball987 said:
I just did a search for "Red Witch" on here and it looks like he nailed a few people and has started giving partial refunds to people. Do the search and contact the people that also got hosed for more info.

Yep, I just did the same and he's looking more and more fishy.

This just stinks. I've traded with some cool folks on here, and I always hate seeing a bad egg turn up.

Hope you get your money back man.

They were a active member too. Ive talked with them before about doing something but never went thru with anything but I recognized that screen name immediately once I read this.
Great, this comes as Im about to do a trade with another "newish" forum member for something big.

buriedorburned said:
I noticed that the Bad Guys List has been reomved, or I just can't find it.

I've been patient, but it's about time I named and shamed:

REDWITCH

This member ripped me off for $540 over an RM4 preamp I bought in November, and has been promising me some sort of a refund for months until he finally disappeared a few weeks back.

If anyone has ANY information on this member, address, phone number, ANYTHING. Then please forward it, I'd like to take this issue further legally.

Call the police. Call your bank. You may have waited too long though.

Dont give up hope..pester..plead..write the emails..do what you need to do.
i had a guy hose me years ago...and eventually I showed up on his doorstep (2,000 miles away from where I live). I contacted local authorities, filed papers etc...
..pretty soon he was glad to make things at least "square".

what a freakin jack ***.

anyway, it did work.
Do the doing..you never know.
GtrGeorge

I remember in your thread rob that you mentioned that Carvin Quad X (I think it was the quad x?) you received in a trade with red witch.. weird that he now comes and rips people off.
I guess the same thing happened with RIP STUDIOS thought, yeah?
Oh well, I definitely believe in karma and these guys have got a truckload of the bad stuff coming their way real fast

PM me - I have some information that may help. I had a minor problem with a transaction with the same guy last year purchasing a low dollar item.

Hope it works out well for you, good luck. I've done a bunch of deals here, it's a great group of guys here on the forum, but once in awhile :x

Buriedorburned (the thread starter/victim here) is a good guy from the UK, set me up with a few nice modules. Sorry to hear about this. Good luck with getting this case sorted out.

Good luck man, I had at least two positive transactions with him last year. He was slow to ship on one but that was entirely due to the adverse weather.

You got ripped too!!!

Yup Kevin(redwitch) stiffed me on two mods. A XTC, and a Tweed. $230.00 down the drain.

This is the last reply I got from him after calling him out.

"I HAVE replied to your e-mails and I've sold a couple of modules so that I can get your funds back to you. Don't be such an *** and call me out in the open forum. I'm out 2 modules and soon to be $230.00. You'll get your money back by postal money order."

He also told me his wife dropped them off at the post office, but when asked for the tracking number they said they could not find it. B.S.

I have got nothing from him, mods, or my money.

He will not return my calls, or even answer the phone. Maybe you will have better luck. I also have his address writtin down, I will try to find.

WHAT A ***!!!

Brian(alaskaehlers)

Yeah, it's annoying since i used to live in NC, I could have just gone after him myself.

The thing is he didn't seem like he was ripping me off, but then after near 5 month, nothing, I warned him I'd take action, so now I've gotta do what I've gotta do!

OK...I think it's time get things straightened out. I'm not here to rip anyone off. I understand that there are a few people who are justifiably upset about not getting their money returned, but some of the responses here are way out of order. I've had a ton of positive experiences here...far more than negative ones. Sascha is right, I have been in the hospital, but I won't use that as an excuse. If everyone compared notes, they would find that all of these issues started at the same time. I'll address each forum member by PM. There are two people I'll speak to directly, right here. First, if the forum member from Nashville who offered to "hunt" me down would like to PM me, I'll be happy to give him directions to my home and we can discuss his roll in this. Secondly, the forum member that had an issue with delivery of his module bag and is eager to "help out", your delivery issue was the same one that I posted in the open forum when USPS had a problem with tracking numbers in their click and ship program. Everyone else that had that issue was able to figure it out.
JKD, I appreciate your speaking on my behalf. Rob, not sure what info you plan on sharing but you and I have had only positive dealings.
I'll be in touch with the two people who have legit beefs,(Ben and Brian), personally.

Latest posts