• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

GUESS WHAT?.........RIP OFF !!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buriedorburned

Reaction score
Ok, you ALL remember the member RED WITCH who ripped me off?

Well after our big episode on this forum, he emailed me PROMISING to make good....

...GUESS WHAT?.......

HE'S A LIAR, HE PROMISED THAT HE'D HAVE IT FOR ME IN CANADA (ON MY HOLIDAY TO MY G/F's) WITHIN THE LAST 11 DAYS, BUT AGAIN HE'S A NO SHOW!

This is a guy who pleaded that he would make good on STEALING $540 from me in SEPTEMBER, but NO!

PLEASE, ANYONE WHO HAS INFO ON THIS GUY; I'M TALKING ADDRESS'S, PHONE NUMBERS, ANYTHING PLEASE HELP !!!

PLEASE HELP ME HERE!

Not saying this is correct but this is what I got from a name and zip-code:

http://www.bbb.org/nashville/business-reviews/online-shopping/kevin-king-in-brush-creek-tn-37051556

When I read some of his posts I almost though it was RIP STUDIOS in disguise. The tone of all his posts sounded very familiar, I think I was just overly paranoid though. I'm sure I am wrong on that but I got a bad feeling right off the bat. I didn't realize he was ripping anyone of though. Did he have dealings with anyone else on here that were good?

Quite a few good deals, myself included. Unfortunately it was a long time ago and I don't have the shipping docs...just name and zip.

I actually think I may have bought a module from him come the think of it. I've got so many off the board I may have forgot. Thats too bad he disappeared on someone.

I had several excellent transactions with him as did others. I know at a certain point stuff just started to fall apart on a lot of his deals. He had some medical issues and did make good with a few folks over time, but it sounds like a few still got the shaft.

I had a good dealing with him a year or two ago buying my Deluxe module. He was a few days late on the shipment but sent the module in perfect condition in the original box. Seems as though he did flake out though. I don't have any info on him, nothing in my messages or anything, sorry :(

Very sorry to hear how this all turned out for you. Such a cool forum for dealings, and then this ****.
Best of luck, man.

well i had attempted a purchase from kevin a while back. there was a serious lack of communication and follow thru, but in the end i did get my $$ back. hope this works out. looks like you've got all the info you need to call the local authorities. unfortunatly i had to threaten to call em before seeing any$$$back

I?m still waiting for my JF Scary.
Sold my DF Scary to get it, and now I have nothing !
That sucks so bad !!!
He told me something about his daughter, who should bring it to the postoffice, and that he will give me the money back...
But now my emails come back...

All of the people on here ripping people off really saddens me. I used to tell everyone I knew that half of the reason I play MTS was because of this community. For the most part, I still feel that way. But recently, I have seen an army of good members getting slammed by these jerks. Because of all of the bad deals happening I have cut my honors system transactions down to zero in the past six months. Its just sad. I guess its the nature of remote business, but still... it is discouraging.