Nitro

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Rossness

Reaction score
I've had the JF quickrod, never heard much of the Salvation version.

On my kempoer, the profiles I seem to like most are always from a Splawn Nitro. It doesn't matter the person who profiled the amp, in general, I just seem to dig the Splawn Nitro. Could Rob or Antoin accurately recreate a Splawn Nitro in preamp format? Huge bottom end, extremely tight and dry, obscene amounts of gain, marshall-esque. and not something that sounds like a Diezel.

Figured I'd ask here before I start looking for a real nitro.

I have a Salvation SPAWN, it can get very high gain on OD2/Gear 3. After seeing this thread I went at listen to some Nitro clips and played my SPAWN some but I don't think is as tight as the NITRO...maybe with a Boost? The NITRO sounds a bit more 'modern' to me also.

As you know I had the JF version too, was possibly even higher gain and a little tighter...but if you've tried that, it sounds like you want something custom.

Might need to look at the bigger picture (power amp and speakers). Playing a Nitro pre-amp into a tiny power amp isn't going to have lots of tight bass.