Clean rec

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

disk11

Reaction score
What's the most versatile clean mod out there? As best as I can describe, it can do near acoustic as well as warm tones.

disk11 said:
What's the most versatile clean mod out there? As best as I can describe, it can do near acoustic as well as warm tones.

I hate to pimp my own stuff (no I don't, but I had to say it :lol: ). If you're looking for versatile -- I have a Jaded Faith modded Blackfaced Deluxe for sale. Can't get much more versatile than that.

drewiv said:
disk11 said:

I hate to pimp my own stuff (no I don't, but I had to say it :lol: ). If you're looking for versatile -- I have a Jaded Faith modded Blackfaced Deluxe for sale. Can't get much more versatile than that.

Agreed...That one is a great clean, actually two great cleans...

My other suggestion would be to buy one of Drew's stockers and have it modded into a JF Super Clean...

drewiv said:

I blew my budget getting those two stockers from you and getting a JF mod, unless you really really want that Recto you sold me a while back again :roll:

This is mainly for future reference, unless my Peavey XXX magically sells soon.

I finally found another KH-1 and find it to be a great go-to clean...Versatile? Not exactly but it can take a pedal well so the possibilities grow exponentially...Depends what you want it to do...The KH-1 does one thing and does it well...

It doesn't break up....It's a pristine clean and a great stock module...

Mattfig said:
I finally found another KH-1 and find it to be a great go-to clean...Versatile? Not exactly but it can take a pedal well so the possibilities grow exponentially...Depends what you want it to do...The KH-1 does one thing and does it well...

It doesn't break up....It's a pristine clean and a great stock module...
+1 on the KH1 being a great stocker. I liked it much better than the good ol' Blackface. I have to give a shout out to my Gigmods Twin module. It's got a switch that takes it from Blackface territory and into Deluxe territory. It sounds completely amazing. It's a keeper for sure. Although I am totally intrigued by the Jaded Faith Super Clean.