• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Gigmods Mark (!)--SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rising Farce

Reaction score
Up for sale is my Gigmods Mark, which I picked up recently from MorgMetal666. It's an absolutely crushing (and, with the three-way tone switching, versatile) module, but I'm finding that I prefer the Megadeth-style crispness of the Custom 3 to the early-Metallica thunder of the Mark. Different strokes, and all that.

At any rate, I'm asking $350 shipped in the ConUs. I'll consider a partial trade for a stock or modded mid- or high-gainer, but I will need to get some cash out of the deal.

Thanks for looking, and let me know if you have any questions.

Jay

Killer module....easily my favorite after all this time with MTS, everyone should own one :)

i like that it can go from Santana to Metallica, just like a real Mark.

It's also possible to dial in tones similar to the Ultra series of MTS....so much flexibility!

Good price too.

It's the same but with the addition of a three-way tone switch, which the one in that picture seems to lack. If you PM me with your e-mail address, I'll send you a photo.

Thanks,

Jay

Latest posts