• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Marshall 9005 Power Amp (fresh JJ E34L's, filter caps)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SALVAGED

Reaction score
As you may have seen in my other ads... I really HATE to sell the gear? but a situation came up where I need to raise some money to help someone close to me? So... here's another item up for sale...

This amp is a beast. I love this thing, but I need the cash... this is the 2nd one of these I've owned. It has been recapped with JJ caps & has a matched quartet of fresh JJ E34L tubes & balanced JJ 12AX7's.

Disclaimer: The 2 gain pots need replaced. They're scratchy & have dead spots. Should be an easy fix, but I just don't have the free time to do it. I have a couple 100K Audio taper pots that I will include, that I THINK will work...

Overall... it's in good shape for it's age... but has definitely been used (loved?) (typical rack rash). I will take $299 paypal gift (buyer pays shipping).

Thanks for looking!! Any questions, just ask!

DSCN0663.jpg

DSCN0662.jpg

I have a post for a power amp on the Randall/Egnater classifieds ...kinda forgot about here. I know nothing about rack gear. Can you send me some pics / info on your power amp? I'm dangerously close to buying a Peavey 50/50 or 60/60 so please hurry !

pics added... sorry for the crappy picture quality!! I really have no idea how to take good pics... :lol:

Price drop... I'm gonna put this on feebay towards the end of the week, cuz I need to move it...