• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Randall RM20 combo - white tan grill - PRICE REDUCED!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Steve

Reaction score
SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD

I have a super clean Randall RM20. It is in the great white and tan color combination. It is in very good condition and works like it should. I removed the Randall logo but have it and it will be sent with the amp. Everything else is stock as it came from the factory.

I am asking $450 plus actual shipping cost. REDUCE TO $350 Plus Actual Shipping. I live in Long Beach, CA 90815. I would love to do a local deal. FINAL PRICE REDUCTION $350 SHIPPED and PayPalled TO THE US. That is a great deal. Somebody has got to need this amp.

Still available. Somebody has to need one of these. Make me an offer. Let's get this one sold. I just ordered a custom built amp for my small amp needs, so this one has to go.

wesarvin said:
Any trades?

Sure I will consider some trades.

This is a great amp. It just wants to rock a little too much for me. I am a low gain clean player and this thing wants to scream.

Wife says I have too much stuff! Time to make some more room around here. Just reduced to $350. This is a screaming deal on a desirable amp in great condition.

Last try before Ebay. I am practically giving this thing away. Somebody wants this. Lots of views.