New MTS manufacturer!?!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apology accepted for my part.
I think it was meant more lighthearted than I picked it up, sorry about that.
It's a a touchy subject apparently ;)

I'm glad we can come to a good result and let this fade. I definitly agree with you on that! :D
Hey the Dutch won in baseball, that's all I care about in sports for now haha
;)

This has been a good thread in the end...I think we see both sides of the boards- the good and the ugly...

Both have their places so long as good is the predominant nature of discussions, we're cool....Heated discussions have their place too IMHO...If it makes certain people uncomfortable, that's ok...It isn't for everyone....Some of us grew up in families or communities where that was how we communicated...I get that from other users...It's ok to go on the attack (with some respect for other known users) so long as you can be cool with the responses it will elicit....In the end, I certainly have no hard feelings....I hope others don't either...Something tells me Mike P. and I have much more in common than not...Fighting happens anywhere where free thoughts are able to flow...It's how it is handled afterwards that counts...I've been on boards where people will follow one another from thread to thread on the attack....That doesn't happen here that I can see...We're all together in our love for MTS...It's how we define it where we disagree...It's almost always semantics that is the core of fights anyways...In the end, it's all good....And I think we all know that...

A real board and forum should have disagreement and agreement...Otherwise it's a stroker-factory... :)

So who wants some? I'm ready to drop the gloves with someone! :lol:

crankyrayhanky said:
6550s are the ultimate tubes- and I'll tear anyone apart who thinks otherwise

You are a **** eating idiot...Let's go!!!!

6550s are great if you just jam in your bedroom to your stuffed animals...

My EL34s have broken up more times than The Who and will beat your silly headroom into a pulp....

:D

It's all good and it's all in fun...

OMG...I used Kid Rock bait...Someone should kick my *** now!

I got mono from a bar skank once...Just sayin'
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Deisel401 said:
I think the wording in the first paragraph sounded a bit arrogant. We, as tone hounds are confused ? And they're gonna straighten out our tone ? Maybe I misinterpreted that. Hmmmmm . . . . . .
Read the rest of the thread ;)

The 5 knobs are to confusing for guitarists? A Randall type module with no knobs or switches? You've got to be f..n kidding me. So they are using basically computer modelling technology? Talk about going backwards.. A virtual fake faceplate with knobs painted on the face? Really?
The modders mods are confusing? What are these guys smoking? I don't want any... Nor do I want modules with no knobs...talk about not being able to fune tune your sound. What speaker did they use for them? We have to use that speaker for their modules? This gets dumb and dumber... And what they really missed the concept of in custom modding is that Jaded Faith, Sacred Groove and others fine tune each module by hand and with their EARS......One of the many reasons why they sound so great.....
This thread has got to be a joke.. You got me

guys, read the rest of the thread. The OP has even apologised for the joke because some people got bent out of shape over it.

I'm honestly surprised that it even came into question. Everything about the pitch smelled like a setup ;)

This is actually a VERY authentic sounding press release and I understand how some of us fell for it. The part about the auto-adjustment of the input level and pickup frequency setup is priceless. And I could really imagine the likes of Line 6 adding such features to their modeller so as to claim that any guitar plugged into the unit will sound "exactly like a 1959 Les Paul".

Congrats for that very funny con job! :)

Latest posts