Nuno module NBKING.....is this new?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's like being a kid in a candy store with this many tones available through one amp. Especially when you own quite a few modules. I feel so alone here in Australia though, does anyone else on here live in Australia? or Adelaide? And if so has anyone had mods done by any of the well known modders? Just wondering cos there's no modders anywhere near me and I'm wondering what costs are involved from here.

Well, I've worked hard to assemble the most comprehensive setup of MTS gear that I can obtain...It's always expanding....

It's funny, but I'll bet it would draw a crowd at NAMM...More than what Randall has done with it....And I'd be excited about it when people asked...

Enthusiasm goes a long way in promotion...I would fully be into showing the Rack of Delight off as a promotion...

Yeah you're right there Mattfig. Some big name and big cost companies would lose some attention and income if everybody knew what we know about MTS.

Guys any news on this? I saw a clip on youtube through funkymusic. The module looked great and had a killer tone. Is Randall planning on running with this or no?

Nothing new yet I haven't been able to send my nuno module in yet been on a film shoot and trying to find some donor modules for some JF mods so I can send them at the same time - so hope to ship it soon.

If any of you guys have some good priced donor modules for sale let me know :)

Ultron said:
I've just heard some encouraging words from Chubtone at Rig-talk that there still may be some life left in MTS.....hopefully that is true. :D
Yeah you dudes are just speculating it to death at the moment.
As long as Randall are making *any* money off it, they will probably continue it..

I have it under a microscope now trying to figure out the best way to replicate it. It poses a challenge on the available PCB's and I am working on the best way to reproduce that. It will be done, but it's going to be done right!

Jaded Faith said:
I have it under a microscope now trying to figure out the best way to replicate it. It poses a challenge on the available PCB's and I am working on the best way to reproduce that. It will be done, but it's going to be done right!
Thanks, Rob. You will come through!

Jaded Faith said:

Cool. Well I hope all goes well with the project. When complete, can you let us know, if it would be possible to have this selectable with a stock mod (left = SL+, right = NBKing :) ).

I know, I know one thing at a time. :lol:

Tough to say right now. To give you an idea of what I am up against, all the stuff you see on a stock PCB is crammed into 50% of the size it is normally. There is an entire circuit in the middle that's the challenge and it takes up some serious space. It will be interesting.

To be honest it's really hard to put in comparison with current modules out there because it doesn't sound like any of them to me it's really that unique.

Very dark Marshally sound that's for sure, and has a wicked way of how it can scoop.

There is nothing else to compare it to in the line. I can see it being a total love/hate thing. Very subdued and blanketed tone up until noon or 1:00 on the gain.

Jaded Faith said:
There is nothing else to compare it to in the line. I can see it being a total love/hate thing. Very subdued and blanketed tone up until noon or 1:00 on the gain.
Like an opposite 1086 then ;)

How is the circuit in general? Marshally, Mesa-y?

Also: maybe some of the odd-pcb's in the line could offer an easyer way to do it? (Ultra for instance) Or is that a stupid thought?

Latest posts