Salvation MATCHVOX - Dual MAtchVox clip on Youtube

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...and Re-listened to the MATCHVOX...
and man...I just cant believe how Good that module sounds to my ears.
Somebody sold their soul to the devil...I just know it!
(lol)
GtrGeorge
Anthony your work is AMAZING.

I've been eyeballing this mod for awhile, just because it seemed so unique and created such usable tone. This clip does nothing to make me want it any less ;) Awesome work, Anthony, as usual!

Some people say that MatchVox is one of my best modification.
And because best deserves the best, the first Dual Egnater module in our production is Dual Match Vox module.

Dual_MatchVox_2.jpg

You are looking at dual MatchVox.
Some Salvation mods modifications can be applied to Dual Eggie modules with great results.
One relay added inside, so both channels sounds great, usefull but different. Classic channel is nice sparkling AC30 clean,it can be slightly overdriven, but less than stock Eggie VX, or Randall topBoost with clean mod.
On the other side Boost channel is very overdriven and it has a lot of warm gain and soft compression.
Match switch and Custom EQ switch works in the same way as on MAtchVox.
Bright and BAss Boost switches works in the same way like on Dual Eggie module, of course values are tuned to the best performance on MatchVox channels.
dual_MatchVox.jpg

Awesome!!! 8)

Can I assume that any module with the RLY_DS12 PCB (which is used by a majority of the Egnater dual modules) can serve as a donor module? From what I've seen, only the T/D, C.O.D., and newer EG5s don't use this PCB (I'm guessing newer models of the other modules besides the EG5 may have updated PCBs as well, and could use something other than the RLY_DS12) . . .

HughJasol said:
Awesome!!! 8)

Can I assume that any module with the RLY_DS12 PCB (which is used by a majority of the Egnater dual modules) can serve as a donor module? From what I've seen, only the T/D, C.O.D., and newer EG5s don't use this PCB (I'm guessing newer models of the other modules besides the EG5 may have updated PCBs as well, and could use something other than the RLY_DS12) . . .

I really like this dual MatchVox, it is more versatile than single matchVox.
AFAIK, T/D and COD does not work for this mod.
Unfortunately I do not know newer EG5.
I am working on another dual Eg. module Salvation Mod.
Stay tuned.

Holy bat-poop! That thing is versatile! Clean to crunchy to down right dirty! Well done, Antonin. Well done.

interesting Queen remix contest - http://www.talenthouse.com/queen-remix-dont-stop-me-now

Our coleague participate too, and did guitar parts with Matchvox -
http://www.talenthouse.com/creativeinvites/preview/a41c7d72cc6cc91d7828f0b38f42b161/352