salvation mods - website updated

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like that you are taking stock modules, and turning them into something else. Do you have an MTS dealer in your country? Shipping from and to the USA, might be expensive on top of your work. I wonder if you plan on doing these, what the overall expence would be.

GtrGeorge! Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:15 pm Post subject: ok..you have my interest...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Orange module sounds quite good (I used to own a 1960s OR120)..
but at the end of the clip we hear some very distorted playing..is that also the Orange module? is there a pedal involved?

Whole sound clip is only MANDARIN module, without gain boost or any pedal in front of amp. At the end of the clip is toggle switch on Dirty position, all controls on maximum and Seymour Duncan SH4 pickup used. We wanted to show how it sounds in extreme setting :wink:
You probably cannot dial this sound on OR120, because original Orange OR 120 didn?t have a Master volume. And of course-Mandarin isn?t based on OR 120 , but on newer AD30 series.

I plan to build OR120 based module in future too, with F.A.C. switch and H.F.Drive control. :wink:

audioholic Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:40 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really like that you are taking stock modules, and turning them into something else. Do you have an MTS dealer in your country? Shipping from and to the USA, might be expensive on top of your work. I wonder if you plan on doing these, what the overall expence would be.

Yes,of course, in our country is a Randall MTS dealer, http://kytary.cz/?par=SE5642%3A0%3A0%3A1%3A0&ft=randall+preamp

But I can?t afford to spend my money to buy new modules and mod them.
I can only modify your old module (or module you don?t like) if you send me it.
Yes, I?m in central Europe, but I don?t think it?s big problem.
Some of my gear is bought in United States too :wink:

Today I added some informations and pics of RM20 head mods.

More informations are here: http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=6163&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

modified_RM20.JPG

I added another sound sample of SLO module.
It?s different style, different guitar, different playing technique, different player than previous sample.
The track is played by Hyenik.

Enjoy :wink:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=909142&songID=7254382

salvationmods+salvationslomtsmoduletest22.jpg

Again, congrats to YOU at Salvation!
The more recent clip of the SLO sounds even better than the earlier one...and that one was hot!
And thanks for the Orange info. That too, sounds great.
I really think you've lit a fire around hear with your mods. Granted, there are a number of guys who do great mods that can vastly improve the tone of the stock modules. But yours are also so impressive..and your demos are VERY well done.
Man..we are a lucky community. We have a platform that is attended to by some REALLY talented people.

I'm going to guess OR120. Mainly because you previously said this was something you were planning on. Do I win a prize?

Wow those SLO clips are great....I used to own an Avenger..I kinda heard some Soldano voicng for sure..........I love the look of that Orange module......can you do the Rocker 50 or 100?? 8) :lol:

chode7 Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:02 pm Post subject:

I'm going to guess OR120. Mainly because you previously said this was something you were planning on. Do I win a prize?

Yes, I plan make OR120, but now I?m building HIGAIN. Sorry... :twisted:
:wink:

guitarslinger Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:02 pm Post subject:

Diezel mod?
I plan Die2el too, in future, not now. I had to make some deeper Diezel research...

I love the look of that Orange module......can you do the Rocker 50 or 100??

Yes, I ?m able to do Orange Rocker (without reverb of course). And I will DO it! :wink:
But not in this module.

8) 8)
I think it will be a surprise...

More guess, please.... :arrow:

nice ... in reference to the list you sent me and the amp, shown in the pic ... i guess, it will be an engl?

shred-o-holic
RM100

Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:10 pm Post subject:

TheHunter wrote:
Ill guess a:

Bogner Uberschall?

That would be sickness.

If he does that he'll have a mile long line of us wanting to ship him modules...

No, it?s not Uberschall.
But I written UBERSCHALL to my future plan list :wink:

...and the winner is...

guitarslinger

VHT Ultra Lead

Bullseye...almost! :)

VHT module

cross between GP3 Valvulator HiGain Channel and Deliverance head.

Congratulations to guitarslinger:)

And....the prize for winner is-->You won 50% sale for one of my mods, if you deicide to get one... :wink:
seriously...

In next two weeks modification will be done.
Then I post pics and with Hyenik?s help a soundclip. :wink: :wink:

Latest posts