salvation mods - website updated

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All those switches, Wow! I wonder if he can wire in a self destruct toggle, ala Mission Impossible?

hyenik said:
sometimes I must work a bit too ;) and next week i will not play any module.....
To this time you can enjoy the last SLO clip, which we made, I think that sounds not bad...

btw....the SLO clips are awesome! It sounds great! :wink: Thie Terrier Looks sweet!

...as Hyenik said, I uploaded another, last sound sample of my SLO based MTS module.

enjoy here:
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7315989

I think it sounds great!

Anthony

SALVATION

for insterest some details:
If somebody thinks that this SLO have not enough gain, these rhythm guitars have gain on 2 (not 2 hour, really 2 of 11 :)
guitar is Dean EVO Special 7
solo on Yamaha RGX TT through boosted crunch mode
This is part of one song of my project, so drums and bass are real, not MIDI clicking like our last clips....

Does the Terrier mod need to start out as an Ultra XL, or could it be done to just about any hi-gain module? I wasn't able to find it just now, but I thought I remembered you mentioning that you ended up replacing most of the original components.

iekobrid said:
Does the Terrier mod need to start out as an Ultra XL, or could it be done to just about any hi-gain module? I wasn't able to find it just now, but I thought I remembered you mentioning that you ended up replacing most of the original components.

Clever boy! Yes, I can use any Higain or midgain module for this modification.
The same for my other mods (SLO based Salvado and Orange AD series based Mandarin).

Anthony
SALVATION

how much for a terrier, obviously i'd have to supply the module to get modded but then what?

iekobrid said:
Terrier_6.JPG

Don't get me wrong that looks awesome...but the name "terrier" makes me think of something like this:

charly_cairn_terrier.gif

Why not "Pit Dog" or something else?

shred-o-holic said:
iekobrid said:

Don't get me wrong that looks awesome...but the name "terrier" makes me think of something like this:

charly_cairn_terrier.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
i had originally thought the EXACT same thing

BUT
isn't apitbull a terrier too 8)

:lol: .... BUT... in his defense, I think he selected this name because the proper full breed name is the PITBULL TERRIER (...nice catch riff man...) :wink: .... however, I did think the same thing when I first read it. :oops: :lol:

ACTUALLY....this is a GREAT name for it :D .... remember the good old days...the hot rods that were referred to as "sleeper cars"? They are small, look like nothing, but when you step on the gas....KAPOW! ...and the thing was in the next time zone! 8) .... just like this new mod, tame name...but packs one helluva punch! :wink:

lol: .... BUT... in his defense, I think he selected this name because the proper full breed name is the PITBULL TERRIER

bullseye :idea: :lol:

What is the Pit Dog??
I never heard this name :p

Terrier is a custom module for Hyenik.
He is exacting customer, he even co-designed the faceplate, it was terrible:D
Hyenik is a big fault founder, it was a endless hours of work to satisfy him :wink:
But its worth, the result looks amazing.

And as he said in another thread:
But for me Terrier sounds ....sharp,fast, bite, Bulldog is bigger, slower etc.
and of course idea "based on", this is not need to explaine, is it?
We have also one funny version - Frytterier, but we don?t know Steve and his sense to humour, so we didn?t dare to do it....

Cheers

Anthony
SALVATION

salvation said:
lol: .... BUT... in his defense, I think he selected this name because the proper full breed name is the PITBULL TERRIER

bullseye :idea: :lol:

What is the Pit Dog??
I never heard this name :p

Terrier is a custom module for Hyenik.
He is exacting customer, he even co-designed the faceplate, it was terrible:D
Hyenik is a big fault founder, it was a endless hours of work to satisfy him :wink:
But its worth, the result looks amazing.

And as he said in another thread:
But for me Terrier sounds ....sharp,fast, bite, Bulldog is bigger, slower etc.
and of course idea "based on", this is not need to explaine, is it?
We have also one funny version - Frytterier, but we don?t know Steve and his sense to humour, so we didn?t dare to do it....

Cheers

Anthony
SALVATION

OK so now you know to leave Toto at home and bring your pit dog to the production fight!! :lol: 8)

c?mon guys, everybody can order module of his own heart ;)
I like the ideas behind, so we spent a lot of time with module names.
And Pit Bull Terrier, thats clear relationship, not only in name, but in dimensions too. Or somebody things that this small cheap module can be equal to huge famous fuc*king expensive amp?

Terrier is only tiny little beast of same origin....... live with this 8)

still on the road ;) and this week I can?t make clips.....
but I borrowed my head and modules to one techno.metal friend, so maybe he wil do some terrier chugychug :)

Thats right, here is a bit complicated to find something, but salvation everytime make another special thread in Rig & Tones part, only about clips of his module.....

and one question: Who play VHT amps? .....I need inspiration for soundclips. I know only Mudvayne and Institute.....