salvation mods - website updated

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
salvation said:
...and the winner is...

guitarslinger

VHT Ultra Lead

Bullseye...almost! :)

VHT module

cross between GP3 Valvulator HiGain Channel and Deliverance head.

Congratulations to guitarslinger:)

And....the prize for winner is-->You won 50% sale for one of my mods, if you deicide to get one... :wink:
seriously...

In next two weeks modification will be done.
Then I post pics and with Hyenik?s help a soundclip. :wink: :wink:

Wowie 50% thats awesome, dammnit to bad i didnt win.

But that Uberschall would be so sick, ill be the first in line for that one. LOL.

Hi,

I added another MANDARIN Orange Clone module sound sample. Thanks to Hyenik:)

Listen to new sample here:

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7273959

Son of a *****, i just started getting a feeling of relief that i finally have tried a good amount of modules, then salvation takes it to the next level. This is going to take my bank account over the edge.

I don't know if you guys know this, but salvation uses all the EXACT components in the preamp ckt as the amp he is trying to emulate. That makes a huge difference in overall tone.

I'm sooo excited, i'm more stressed over figuring out which module to purchase first.

This is insane....Thank you Randall for the AWESOME base to start with. I can only imagine who's gonna take modules to an even further level of awesomeness? I think someone should figure out a way to fit like 10 effects into a module. Like a mini DSP effects processor.

Awesome Job Salvation, i will be ordering a framus module soon. Or the bogner.

tonymustang302 said:
Son of a *****, i just started getting a feeling of relief that i finally have tried a good amount of modules, then salvation takes it to the next level. This is going to take my bank account over the edge.

I don't know if you guys know this, but salvation uses all the EXACT components in the preamp ckt as the amp he is trying to emulate. That makes a huge difference in overall tone.

I'm sooo excited, i'm more stressed over figuring out which module to purchase first.

This is insane....Thank you Randall for the AWESOME base to start with. I can only imagine who's gonna take modules to an even further level of awesomeness? I think someone should figure out a way to fit like 10 effects into a module. Like a mini DSP effects processor.

Awesome Job Salvation, i will be ordering a framus module soon. Or the bogner.
You mean Mr. Egnater :lol:

Different ampmakers use different electric components of different qualities.
Using the same values, materials and above all the same diaelectrics is a necessary condition for my getting closer to the original.

Of equal importance is tubes attachment in power amp.

Nevertheless, not everybody seeks a module which would be a perfect copy of the original, some people do with a perfect sound.
:wink: :wink:

Hi,

let me introduce brand new Salvation modified module.

It is hi gain beast, but thanks to added toggle switches it is very versatile.
I can get decent crunch out of it too.

It is called "TERRIER"
Enjoy the pics:

Terrier_3.JPG

Terrier_8.JPG

Terrier_12.JPG

Terrier_4.JPG

More pics in my gallery on http://cherry-band.rajce.idnes.cz/mts_madness/#

More informations and soundclips coming soon.

Anthony
SALVATION

Must hear this as well... What module did you start out with?

Also, that has to be the most indestructible looking module I've ever seen!

Has one or any of these salvation mods even landed in North America yet , or are they still stuck over the "pond" ???

Mine future module is going to be stuck on the other side of the ocean until my bank account recovers from the new computer. :sigh:

Just when I get enough money saved up to by your other two modules...you come out with another one!! I am glad I just got my tax check back!! This guy is going to be rich!!!

Looks awsome!! What amp is this one based off of??

Cooooooooooooool. I was gonna sell a few modules but I think I'm just gonna use em for your work :)

What amp is this one based off of??

I'm guessing the vht pitbull...

Pedro wrote: Soundclips please?? .... I GOTTA hear this!!!

Soundclip will be next week, I hope...

Shinozoku wrote: Must hear this as well... What module did you start out with?

I started with ULTRA XL module.

MJ82 wrote:

I'm guessing the vht pitbull...
:wink: too late...Guitarslinger won this quiz..:) see above

Thanks for your comments, guys.
It took a lot of time and work, but I?m sure it?s worth!

Anthony
SALVATION

as I wrote, my dreams come through.
but accidentally don?t expected clips so soon, sometimes I must work a bit too ;) and next week i will not play any module.....
To this time you can enjoy the last SLO clip, which we made, I think that sounds not bad...