Top module that Rob should Create

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Common y'all - Rob's busy on his new Snookie mod. It doesn't sound great at first, but the more you turn the candy vodka knob the better it seems to get...

Until you hear the recordings the next day. Hehe

Oregon said:
Common y'all - Rob's busy on his new Snookie mod. It doesn't sound great at first, but the more you turn the candy vodka knob the better it seems to get...

Or until it eventually vomits on your shoes and has a three way in the back seat of your car. :lol:

Daryl said:
Oregon said:

Or until it eventually vomits on your shoes and has a three way in the back seat of your car. :lol:

plus it comes in burnt orange!

Snookie Mod Control List:

Vomit knob
Candy Vodka knob
3-way loose switch...

Common y'all we gotta help Rob with the naming convention here

A stand alone Furman PQ3 in a pedal/box. Those furmans are noisy pigs apparently but they ARE the sound of the 80's and used to drive those plexis and ADA preamps into the stratosphere!

Kapo_Polenton said:
A stand alone Furman PQ3 in a pedal/box. Those furmans are noisy pigs apparently but they ARE the sound of the 80's and used to drive those plexis and ADA preamps into the stratosphere!

I'll buy one...I still have my original "Dime" rig, with an old PQ3 and a blue faced RGP1000 preamp. It is one "noisy pig", but it still sounds killer...I love the Furman stuff.

I think the mini-Furman would be a hit..not to mention...its a Solid State design....probably less costly to offer than some of the tube Modules out there....
And if it had a in and an OUT jack on it..it could be put in series with any other module in someones rig.
just thinking aloud
GtrGeorge

how would it patch into the other modules? Presently, only one module is run at a time. So wouldn't it require modifications to the amp so that a preamp and this proposed PQ3 module could run at the same time?

Otherwise, you'd just be running a solid state EQ into your power amp.

Actually, I think the most unique module would be a clean/acoustic modeler module. It would be SO nice to switch to an acoustic sound without having an extra stompbox to adjust levels/tones/extra cabling/ etc.

So, Rob, please make an acoustic modeler module.

Thanks,

Everybody

mikegyver said:
Actually, I think the most unique module would be a clean/acoustic modeler module. It would be SO nice to switch to an acoustic sound without having an extra stompbox to adjust levels/tones/extra cabling/ etc.

Thanks,

Everybody

I second that! :D

Oyster said:
mikegyver said:

Thanks,

Everybody

Hmmmm....Could you have an XLR input on the module itself, so you could have your acoustic already hooked up? You could run dual inputs and use either an acoustic or just your electric through the pre.

Daryl said:
Oyster said:
mikegyver said:

Thanks,

Everybody

Hmmmm....Could you have an XLR input on the module itself, so you could have your acoustic already hooked up? You could run dual inputs and use either an acoustic or just your electric through the pre.

That would be kinda cool!

Latest posts